Chapter 4 - What! Now!

Apologises yet again..! Well here is a very late update at yo service ^^''
===============================

==Leonhard's pov==

Heine excused himself from us and Hana tagged along by still holding onto him. We were all puzzled but i spoke up first.

"Lets have a word with Father!", i said and immediately Licht jumped up and marched for the door. But he was soon stopped by Kai.. as Licht tried and tried to touch the door, he couldn't run any further than where he stood. The reason being, is that Kai had hold of Licht's collar and held him back.

In the end Licht tried his hardest in running forward but his feet couldn't touch the floor due to the height of Kai. "Ahhh Kai!", Licht whined but Kai had none of it. "Sorry but Hana is a good person", Kai spoke. Bruno let out a sigh and adjusted his glasses before walking toward the doors himself. "Let us leave them be, I'm sure father is busy anyway", he said and this made Kai let go of Licht. Licht folded his arms and gave a huff which is sure the opposite of his cheerful attitude.

"Aren't you confused though Bruno", i spoke and he turned to me. "I am but its best if we let the Master explain properly. We better not inaccurately assume things or get Father involved", he said and like that, he took off out the doors.

"Him and his big words", i huffed. Licht turned to me and placed his hands on both my shoulders. Im confused by this but stayed put to find out what he was about to do..

"You need to study more Leo, even i know what those words meant", he said with an innocent smile.. my face just went so pale.. Licht is smarter than me!

He stepped back and let out a laugh. "Sorry Leo, i just had to point that out", he said and i hung my head in shame.

I sunk to the floor in shame just as i heard the doors open then close again...

===============================

==Next Day==

I sat about in my room as i wasn't sure if we had lessons or not. I still can't believe Heine has a sister who only became our tutor because she is Heine's sister! I let a huff out just as I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in"

The door opened and there stood Hana. She held her hands to her chest as she walked in. She slowly closed the door but didn't move any further into the room.
"Hello your highness, I've come to let you know that Heine requires your presence in the group room", she spoke. I rose my brow at her and so she diverted her eyes. Why is she so nervous all of a sudden...

I turned to her and walked over. She slowly turned herself as I stood a little in front of her. "Are you okay Hana?", I asked. She looked up and nodded before reaching for the door.
Just before she opened it, most likely to escape.., I held onto it so she couldn't open it.

"Look, I don't get why your here and I'm not happy that you are here because your Heine's sister but I do apologise for my actions yesterday"

She turned to me and nodded followed by a small smile. I then opened the door which she thanked me for. We both then made way to the group room where everyone else was waiting..

Hana walked in before me and walked straight over to Heine. She sat next to him and immediately clung onto his arm. He turned and whispered something which she nodded to.
I sat down next to Licht so that meant we were all present.

"Thank you for coming Prince's, I'd like to clarify some things with you. So any questions?", Heine asked.
I perked up first, "Do you know why father brought her down?", I asked and he sighed to it. "I asked him yesterday for a matter of fact. Due to my Sister being ill, the king saw my efforts and decided to help treat my sister of her illness. In return she helps me with tutoring you four", he explained.

Licht gasped, Bruno only widened his eyes and Kai showed sadness on his face. I just widened my eyes for a moment before looking down. "Hana, I apologise for my behaviour yesterday. Please forgive me master for wronging your sister", Bruno spoke with a bow.

Licht stood and bowed as well, "I apologise as well"

Heine nodded and beckoned Hana to the boys. "Bruno, Licht, it's okay, if I was in your shoes then I would of acted the way you did as well. But none the less we accept your sincerity", she said with a smile, a sweet smile at that.
Because of that explanation, it lifted the confusion and distrust off our shoulders.

It felt good to have light shoulders again..