Chapter 3 - He is so Brave

==Leonhard's 's pov==

Its the last day of having the girl Hana as our tutor. She is good but still i find her mysterious and she seems to hide something. Everytime one of us makes a comment about it she leaves our lessons or acts not so sweetly.

I had just finished my lesson with her so Hana went to see Kai. I stormed out my room before her to meet up with the other two in Bruno's room. I knocked, "Come in Leo", i heard and entered. "We are all here apart from Kai, oh Leo you know where he is", Licht asked. "He is having his lesson", i answered and Licht stumbled over to me. "Ah no! We need him here to discuss things", he whined.

"I agree, lets go get him", Bruno said which was a surprise. So we all set off , asking maids where they were. That in the end lead us to going outside to the lake. There Kai and Hana sat whom was laughing.

We walked over and she looked up with a smile. I coughed and her red eyes directed toward me. "Hello Princes, Ive got your lesson later Prince Bruno and as you can see Kai has his lesson now", she said sweetly. "Stop being a manipulative tutor, we know your not being truthful with us so tell us who you really are", Bruno said folding his arms.

"Wha..what do you mean your highnesses", she said looking down. "I see..so you wish to be ridden of", Bruno said and she stood up. "No..i made a promise okay!", she said rashly before covering her mouth. "To whom", i asked and she looked away.

"Leave her be, Brother's", Kai said standing up. "Why are you defending her Kai?", Licht asked. "She isn't qualified to be a teacher, she hides secrets most obvious to us", Licht said. "Please calm down Princes", Hana said but squeaked when i glared at her. "Lets go", Bruno said and moved his glasses. I nodded and followed haste, whilst Licht dragged Kai along.

We were on our way back to Bruno's room when we saw Heine walking down the corridor. "Hello Prince's, i see you are well", he bowed. "Yes Master, are you all better now", Bruno asked. "Yes, now i thought you had a lesson kai", he asked and we all gulped. "Yes but brothers dragged me away", he said and frowned. Heine glared us down. "Where is she?", he asked. "Outside professor", Kai replied.

Heine walked over toward the window and i saw his eyes widen. He gasped before taking off rather quickly. "Professor!", Licht called and followed, we all did in fact. We have never seen Heine like this, in a hurry that is.

The way he was going was to the garden. I widened my eyes myself when i saw Heine running over to the lake where Hana was struggling in. "Heine!", she called.

"Im coming Hana", he called back, we all had blank confused faces. Heine jumped in and dragged her to shore. Hana coughed as she sat on all fours while Heine sat next to her stroking her head. "Master, what is going on?", Bruno asked. He sighed before looking upon us. "I guess i can't hide it any longer", Heine said.

"Il discuss with you about this tomorrow morning, all meet at 10 am sharp tomorrow", he said and lead Hana inside by holding her hand. "Yes professor", Licht said.

================================

I was the first to arrive at the room, the room we call the group room as we are all taught in this room. Just a few moments after walking in, Licht came in. He wasn't his chipper self but he was serious.

"Licht you okay?", i asked and he looked up at me and just smiled. "Sure i am Leo", he said as he stuck his tongue out with a cheeky grin. At least this reassured me. Soon Bruno and Kai turned up, and so they both came and sat down with us. We were all silent till the door opened again.

In came Heine and Hana...

Hana kept her eyes downward while holding onto Heine's arm, like her life depended on it. "Sorry Prince's but i had to help Hana here, so that is why i have come after you four", Heine apologised with a slight bow.

We all gazed up at him waiting for his explanation. "Lets start introductions again", he coughed.

"I am Heine Wittgenstein, your royal tutor and this is Haruna Wittgenstein", Heine said. I blinked a few times as he said her last name.

"So you two are dating!", Licht burst out saying but Heine just shook his head. "She is my sister Hana", Heine said making us all understand. Hana hid her face behind her brother as we took in the news. "So the reason being that she got in was because she is your sister, that isn't good enough professor", i said in which Heine took note of.

"I wasn't the one to bring her down, the King was", Heine sighed rather annoyed.