Chapter 5 - Sunshine snd Sandwiches

Aha! I've finally gotten another chapter made =>= finally~

Sorry for the long wait for another chapter.. I kinda didn't know what to write but now I've gotten inspiration of what to write next so I shall try to go back to writing chapters on a normalish basis!

Now onto thee awaited chapter!

===============================

== Hana's Pov ==

It's been a week since we met the boys and cleaned any hostility and so far it's been great. All the Princes are really kind now..

Bruno being the intelligent one, had offered to help me with playing the violin since he saw me 'try' to play mine in the garden. I know my brother is rather good at instruments but thr Prince offered to help me so I just couldn't refuse Bruno. Bruno overall is a rather dignified prince, he's quite a charmer and very dazzling when he begins rambling on (which I sometimes forget to pay attention to because he's so bright).

Next was Licht, he kept nagging me to go out with him and his lady friends but the looks they gave me when I did (eventually) say yes, wasn't very nice. They even told me that I should stay away from Licht because I'm only a commoner, but I bet that was because they were jealous. But after that Licht set days where only me and him would go out and about, I've even gone along with Heine to his workplace. Licht is an array of words, like for instance he's rather energetic and rather confident. He's quite a nice boy but still lacks his seriousness within the castle.

Then there is Leonhard, him and I go riding together now and then. Well only once he does a test, which he still gets jumpy with. At least Heine hasn't had to chase him again. I also help him with his maths which is rather funny yet rather enjoyable. He is a nice boy once you get to know him which is nice.

Then finally there is Kai, I'm more closer to him than the other princes. We hangout and have lunch in the garden quite often and I help him with social interactions. We go into town now and then just so he can get used to talking to strangers (Shop clerks). I do admit, Kai may sometimes look rather intimidating but he's really just a big sweet softy.

Now that brings us to now.. a nice sunny day to be out enjoying some lunch in the garden. I placed my cup down and looked upwards. The wind then began to blow which caused my hair to go flying. I moved some of my hair behind my ear before turning to the person beside me. As I did, we caught eyes but he turned away quite quickly. "So Kai, how was the sandwiches?", I asked. He sat up and gave a nod, "They were very nice like always. Why do you make them yourself Hana?", he asked in return. I tapped a finger to my lip as I smiled. "It's because I don't want to trouble the cooks and besides I like making them, it's quite fun".

"Oh really"

"Yep", I smiled toward him. "Next time could I help make the sandwiches?", he asked. I rose my brow at him, he's never asked before.. oh this'll be fun. "Of course"

"HANA!"

We both turned toward the loud voice that continued to yell my name. Maids which I noticed were around, looked my way. Oh this is embarrassing..
Before long I noticed the figure of the long haired Prince as he came bounding down the path with a giant grin. "Oh it's brother Licht, he seems excited about something", I shrugged at his words as I watched Licht continue (which seemed never ending) to run our way with my name rolling off his tongue every minute or so.
Soon enough he came bounding up to me and pulled me to my feet. I gasped as he did this.

"What's wrong Prince Licht?", I asked but he only gave a grin before trying to drag me away. I turned back to Kai as Licht seemed to be winning with dragging me away. He stood to his feet and walked over, him having long strides made him catch up within only a few steps... I forgot he was rather tall.

Kai gently put his hand on Licht's shoulder which made the boy stop... But he had yet to release my wrist. "We are having lunch Licht, please let go of Hana's wrist", he spoke softly.
Licht let go and stepped back. "Oh sorry brother, I just really wanted to show Hana this new sweet shop in town", he said as he scratched his cheek.

I gave him a smile, "That sounds really nice Prince Licht but as Prince Kai said, we are having lunch at the moment-", just then an idea came to mind. I'm meant to take Kai into town afterwards for a lesson, so maybe we can take Licht as well and go to the sweet shop. Kill two birds with one stone.

"Talking of which, we are meant to do a lesson in town afterwards so why don't we all go to the sweet shop after lunch", I suggested. Licht jumped up in joy and Kai nodded.
"I'm glad we get to go today, I'm happier that you get to come as well brother", Licht said with a big grin. "I as well Licht, now let's go finish lunch Hana". "Yes we should, would you like some sandwiches I made as well Prince Licht, I made plenty", I asked. He jumped up, "Oh yes please, I've heard about your sandwiches and I'd love to have some!"

I nodded and turned round-

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"SHADOW~!