He was happily talking with Irene. She entered the class and just sat on  the only empty seat at the  back, alone. Isn't it fun to be alone? I will not bother others and so do them. Wasn't like she wished to be peaceful alone, Jin then came to her, smiled until his ears turned red. "Irene told me about the Whomping Willow" he approached her as he sat beside her.

"So, did you success?", His words were a sign of curiosity.

"I did", she replied.

Jin was silent for awhile. A pensive looking into her eyes in intent of feeling suspicious. 'She wasn't really had bad injuries, just plasters patched on her arm' that might be what he thought. Basically, Namjoon who was with her just now had worse than her.

"Or... Namjoon did it for you?", he half-smiled.

"He did but, at his will",

"That's why he look quite unmanaged. His attire were dirty. He must be mad",

"A lot, but... I didn't ask help from him",

"I'm just gonna say that he regrets his own stupid action", she snapped.

Namjoon then came, lowered his head down and went straight to the back seat which is next to Jin. He complained about how he hated it being next to someone who talk a lot. He preferred sitting alone if the class still have empty seats.

On the table, there were many apparatuses given which made Jin excited about it. But, something weird was happening. It was about... Taehyung, who used to be with Hoseok before, now vanished. What happen to him? Or was he escaped the class. However, it wasn't a great class to skip on. It's Professor Snape's class, he'll get him as fast as lightning. No one should dare.

She sneaked out to looked upon him. A black shadow showed up instead, with a shorter guy beside. That shadow looks familiar.It looked alike with the shadow that she saw on the dark corridor. The nearer it came, the more she could see the pale face that looked straight without any movings.

"Professor Snape is coming!", Jungkook yelled from the back door.

Wow, his powerful eyes. Does he eat carrots everyday?

He walked rushingly, with a guy on his right who was V, walked a little bit slower which left kinda big gap between them. Just right before he stepped inside the class, he spun to see V at the back. And It seemed like he whispered something, as his expression showed that he gritted his teeth. There must be something he didn't satisfy about.

She walked back to her seat with her head that was full with unanswered questions. She looked messed up, unmanaged and not in her great time. So Jin was feeling concerned enough to ask a question. His forehead creased with uncertainty, " What happened?",

"Nothing--",

"I just don't feel good", she said as she tended to not making eye contact.

Professor Snape striked in the class just as usual as the way he walked, 'rushingly', like has been chased by a ghost. But, Taehyung was so much worse, he looked weird. Why? Because he used to be a classclown just like in other classes except for this potion class.
Nevermind, maybe he wants to focus.

"Mr Kim sit on your seat--", Professor Snape warned.

"Open your your book, 'Basic Potion'",

"Everlasting Elixirs", his voice deepened.

Aurobella suddenly raised up her hand, "But it has nothing to do with Whomping Willow", she interrupted uncontrollably.

"Who is the teacher here?-",

"Yeah! Ruuudeeee!--", Yoongi teased and laughed as he elbowed Jungkook.

"Knock it off!--",

"If you think that you have a right to speak up when I'm teaching, then, Miss Rex tell me what is the cure of Proteolytic?", He approached Aurobella's seat.

She stayed silent but stared into his eyes with hatred. He was challenging her, rather than answering the question, she locked her mouth.

"Pity, she doesn't have the answer", he spun to the front.

~

~

"It's Bezoar", suddenly, she stood up.

"Basically, Bezoar is a type of antidote. It mostly cure poisons and venoms too", she replied, talking as she teached the class but not a single glare on Professor Snape.

"So, if you receive any suspicious gift from your fans, try to test out whether it contents Amortentia or not. Over-eating Amortentia can cause death. Fast action with Bezoar should help",

"You're out of topic, it's not even in our book!", Yoongi Yelled from the back.

"Thank you, Mr Min--",

"Clearly, it's our new lesson today to respect the ones who's older than you", he said as he glared at Aurobella and seized the containers from the table.

"Sit down", he emphasized his words.

~

Sorry, it's short.
Btw, thanks for the read✨