And now, I was the one who persisted and convinsed her to come here.

Time really changes people, and the biggest example is me. If someone had told me 3 months ago, that I would give a woman more importance than my responsibilities as the King of Underworld, I would had shoot them straight on their forehead.

But now, its completely different. Sarah had turned into my first priority now, and very soon out baby would turn into our center of attraction.

"Okay done!" Sarah squealed out, giggling.

My trance broke and I shook my head. Raising my head, I peaked into her picture to see, that she indeed had finished her today's lesson.

"Great! You are excellent love." I stood up from the chair and sat beside her, snaking my arm around her waist and pulled her toward me. She snapped her face in my direction, and her million dollar smile made my heart skip a beat.

An idea popped up in my brain, and the devil on my left shoulder smirked. Sarah was so excited about her accomplisment in drawing circles, that she didn't notice me when I inched my face closer to her.

My lips were almost touching her earlobe when she realised my intentions. She gulped down, and her breathing turned labour. Slowly dragging my nose from her jaw to the base of her neck, I softly pressed a kiss.

An involuntary moan escaped from her mouth and her eyes fluttered close.

Snaking my hands around her waist, I scopped her up from her seat and made her straddle me. Her hot breaths made my crotch painfully tightened in my slacks.

Inching my mouth close to her lips, I left an open mouth kiss on her chin and muttered, "Let's go back."

That broke her trance and her eyes snapped open. She looked at me with those cute confused eyes as if asking me 'where the hell is my kiss?'

"Huh?"

"Let's go back love. Enough for today. Your body needs some rest too," I stated.

She opened her mouth but closed it like a fish, looking totally flustered, and I can help but smirk at her.

As soon as realisation dawned upon her, she narrowed her eyes and punched me on my chest with her tiny fists.

"How dare you do that, you monster?"

"What did I do love?" I asked, plastering an impassive look on my face.

"You know what you did!" She complained.

My smirk widened and I scooped her up from her chair, carrying her out of the cottage in bridal style, and she continued to cuss me in her cutest bad words.

"No! Put me down, you bafoon. I am going to kill you. Put me down!"

She continued to throw cute tantrums, which was not doing anything but arousing me. Her angry look always turns me on.

"No Sarah, you need to rest now," I said firmly.

"But you did nothing today. Was I not supposed to teach you to color too?"