Two- Jesse

I walk away after making fun of DJ. After all, she's practically my little sister.

As I walk into the kitchen, I think about how different she is. How much she's matured through highschool. She's 19 now, deciding if college is her path or not. Her mother is bugging the hell out of her to go.

Dallas and I already graduated from college, we don't have to worry. We got our party times. But we are only 24, we definitely still can party.

Dakota was never the annoying little sister. She was a little sister I secretly always wanted to hangout with.

"Hey, Mama Jade!" I say and hug my second mom.

"Oh, hello Jesse. How is your mother?" She asks.

"Fine as always." I lie.

Dall hugs his mom the we walk out. I look back to see Lucy and DJ laughing after spilling the whole bowl of popcorn all over the floor.

"How's Joana?" I ask as we walk out of the door.

"Good, just not really my type. I don't know." He says and gets in the car.

I get in the passenger seat. "She's hot," I joke.

"Yah, I just don't see anything with her."

"But is that what you're looking for? A future?" I ask.

He looks down then starts he car.

"It's fine, that's just how we've never been. Use our twenties for hookups and thirties for futures." I remind him.

"Maybe we shouldn't have made that up when we were 17." He jokes.

"Maybe," I agree.

We walk into our apartment, and I immediately kick off my shoes and lay on the couch.

I fall asleep.

"Hey, DJ. It's okay. It's gonna be okay." I whisper to her as she cries in my arms.

I kiss her forehead. "I can't believe it, JD." She cries.

After calming down, she runs her hand back and forth on my chest.

She props up, her brown wavy hair following behind, and lunges for me.

Or lips press on each others.

I place my hand on her waist as she lifts off my shirt.

I wake up in a startle.

I get up and walk to my bedroom, and lay down on my bed.

Oh my gosh.

I did not just have that dream.

And why did I kind of want it to come true?