Am I Different?

For some reason I always had this feeling that I was different. In reality I was just a girl who was dealing with lost and pain. I didn't know what to do, I didn't know what was going on. All I knew was that o was different so how. I never wanted to feel that feeling again. I did everything in my power to feel "normal" but there is no normal. I had to accept that fact. I spent a great deal of time trying to figure out how I was different but every time I came up with nothing. Then one day it hit me. No, literally it hit me. I got hit in the face with a ball at school. And I went to the school nurse, she helped me and then I knew why I was so different. All my answers were being answered this whole time and I finally saw it. And let me be the one to tell you.... it wasn't superpowers 😂😂 no because this is not a book about super heroes this is a book about real life. But I was different because I liked to help people and I know you're looking at your screen like "this bitch". Yes I know but I am different in many ways. What 16 year old do you know that has her life planned all the way out until her death? Well I love to plan. I like to be organized. But back to the story, once I found out I liked to help people I started looking up careers. By this time I was in middle school, I had a lot to think about but by 8th grade I knew what college I wanted to go to and what GPA I would need to get into it. Ok ok we're going to get to the good part just hold on. I'm going to skip to high school. Now I'm used to dealing with my grandma, she still walks me to school. But all that changes February 2018. Child Protective Services took my brother away. I thought I died. It was the end of the world to me. Like I said I loved my brother. I do all this for him. What am I going to do if something happens to him?