🔪 Chapter 22: Sleepover Gone Wrong (UPDATED)

Start from the beginning

"So just put your stuff down and also you can change into your pajamas if you want to. You know where the bathroom is located." Heather said and I nodded.

I put my bag down, unzip it and pull out my pajamas. I went towards the bathroom and close the door. The nostalgic scent of the peppermint bathroom freshener hits my nostrils. I then proceed to change into my pajamas.

I made sure to wear something that will cover up my arm.

After that, I head out and went back to the living room. Heather just went down the stairs and her hair became a bit messy and she seems to be panting.

"What happened to you?" I asked.

"Oh, it's just me and my brothers having the usual heated argument. Nothing new." She responded and then there's a knock on the door. Heather walks towards the door and opens it.

"Lisa! Sophie! You made it!" said Heather and she lets them in. As soon as they entered the house, Sophie spotted me and she just drops her stuff and ran towards me before wrapping her arms around me.

"Aurora! It's been a while!" She said and I hug back.

"Yeah, it has," I said. She broke the hug and she smiles ear to ear. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Lisa walking towards us with both her bag and Sophie's bag in her hands.

"Hey Ro, how are you?" Lisa asked as we do a fist bump.

"I'm good, thanks," I said.

Lisa and Sophie are polar opposites despite the fact that they've been best friends since elementary. Lisa is more of a tomboy and she has shoulder-length hair that is in the color of nightshade berries that you can find in a forest while Sophie has long hair that is bright as the sun and it is always tied up in a ponytail and she's known as one of the sweetest girls in the school although a lot of people took advantage of that. They're quite inseparable.

We would hang out here and there from time to time and we would also say hi to each other whenever we see each other at school.

"Well, now that we're all here... let's just have fun and enjoy the night. Okay?" Heather said and we nodded as we get everything ready.

__

"Which color do you want, Ro?" asked Sophie as she pulled out six nail polishes in different colors. It's not really hard to pick a color though. I've always picked the same color.

"Easy. Black, please." I replied. Sophie frowned a bit but she proceeded to pick up the black nail polish, shake it before twisting it open, and then she starts to color my nails.

"Gosh, I'm bored. Anyone wanna play the old classic truth or dare?" suggested Lisa.

"I'm up for it," Heather said and Sophie and I nodded our heads in agreement.

"Okay, I'll start," said Lisa and she picked Heather first.

"Heather, you know the drill. Truth or dare?"

"Don't call me a chicken but truth," replied Heather.

"Oh okay," Lisa spoke. "Out of all the pranks that you've pulled, which is the best prank, in your opinion?"