o5

Tii

Also, My name Tii Nd I'm 15. Just a year younger than Ace.

————————————————————————

Ace

I was running crazy from the 5o. I was running around the Crest trynna run from these pigs. I called Sosa and asked him where he was at.

"Wya bruh" I said panting. "I'm at the trap. Why? Wassup?" He said. "I'm running from 12 bruh come get me." I said. "Wya" he said. I told him where I was at and fortunately the trap was close to where I was. We drove off Nd they lost me.

"Mane say mane, why was you running from 12 at 3 in the morning?" Sosa asked. "Why you up at 3 in the morning? You a crackhead or some?" I asked. He cracked up. "I just helped you and you ain't gon tell yo big brudder?" He said. "Aight well, I was trynna sell an eighth" I said lying thru my teeth. "You a nut" he said.

We went home and guess who was sitting on the couch with they arms crossed? My sister and Lady.

"Where was y'all?" Amouree said. "The studio." Sosa said lying for us. "Yeah you cappn because the studio ain't at the crest, Caleb." She said. Whew we knew we was boutta get whooped, fashoe. "How you gon say we was at the crest?" He said with a confused look. "BECAUSE NIGGA I HAVE YOUR LOCATION. DID YOU FORGET WE SHARED LOCATIONS BC YOU BE WORRIED EVERY TIME I GO OUT?!" My sis said getting loud.

"Aight aight chill" I told her. "Fuck you mean chill. Lul boy where was you at huh?!" She said. "I was at Jacoree house, Shyshy." I told her.

"What's happwening?" Olivia said rubbing her eyes walking towards us in the hall. "Nothing babygirl. Go back to sleep." Amouree told her.

She went back in her room as told. "Now where were y'all?" Tii said. "Bae i was at Jacoree house." I told her. "You lying. How you gon lie to the mother of your child, Cornelius?!" She said. We all started cracking up. 10 seconds later, Amouree and Tii started whooping both of us with they belt.

"Do you even know what would happen if I lost you, Ace Junior Santana?" Cps would take yo lul ass from me." She said. "Well I'm sorry, sis. It won't happen again." I told her. "It better not. Now go to bed witt Tii before she goes to labor early because of yo shenanigans." She said. "Yeah. My edges goin' away cause of yo ass." Tii said.

                             Amouree

The next day ...

         "Heyyy bestie boo" Trin said coming in my room. "Heyyyy! You ready for that addy or what?" I told her. "What addy?" Sosa said busting in the room. "You nosy..." Trin said.

"Y'all ain't goin to no addy. Ain't nobody gon take care of Olivia" he said. "Uhh you will." Me and Trin said at the same time. "First of all, I'm coming with y'all. Even Tay coming too. Ain't that right Tay?" He said. Tay popped outta nowhere. "Yuppity yup." He said. "You a nerd for that." Sosa said.

"Oh is that right?" I said. "Yeah that's right." He said. "Well who's finna take care of Olivia then?" I said. "Ace and Tii since they trynna practice" he said. I looked at Trin. She looked at me back and we already knew what we was finna do.

"Aight we'll get ready. See y'all in an hr." Trin said.

1 hr later....

"The fuck y'all wearing?!" Sosa and Tay said in unison. "Clothes. We going to an addy right?" I said. "Aceee! Look at what yo sister wearing to this damn addy." He said. I rolled my eyes. Ace came running and almost fell on his ass.

"What the fuck is y'all wearing?!" Ace said. "Ace Junior Santana, if you get in between this; imma bring Tii wimme and I'll have YOU taking care of Olivia by yourself." I said. "Maaann. Aight be safe and have fun." He said. "Thought so." I said.

"Y'all ain't going. That's all I know. Especially cause you pregnant" Tay said. "Okay Tay the fool" Trin said. I cracked up.

"Take my pictures bestieee" I told her. "Bet bitty" she said.

                         AmoureeSantana   2,019 people and hotheadtrin liked this

                         AmoureeSantana
   2,019 people and hotheadtrin liked this

hotheadtrin yesss go n fck dat shit up bestieboo 😍😍😍🗣
bigmoneysosa yeah cause you not going 😂💯
↩️ acejj on me 💯💯😂
     ↩️     amoureesantana @thetrylltii girl you trynna go?🤨
     ↩️     acejj @amoureesantana chill onnat
     ↩️     amoureesantana thought so
bunnyemilyyy yee bitch I'll catch you derr get beat up ho 😘
↩️ amoureesantana @bigmoneysosa come get yo bitch 🙄
↩️ bigmoneysosa that ain't my bitch at all 🤷🏿‍♂️
↩️ hotheadtrin @bunnyemilyyy you a boosie ass bitch 🤣🤣🤣
↩️ bunnyemilyyy @hotheadtrin dont lemme kill yo baby na
↩️ taytaygodumb @bunnyemilyyy bitch I wish yo ass would these hands bisexual I b Beatin on bitches like you 😂😂💯💆🏾‍♂️

"Girl did you see what That ho said?!" Trin said getting hot. "Aight aight chill. We gon beat that ho but you finna b to the side cause you prego." I told her. "Fuck y'all talking about? Y'all ain't fighting nobody." Sosa said. "Then who gon make that bitch to shut up?" I told him. "Tay headass." He said.

We pulled up to the party and I'm over here unbothered and done forgot bout Emily crackhead ass.

"You good sis?" I asked T. "Yeah, jus boutta spaz. I ain't trippen doe." She said. I nodded my head. We had Sosa, Tay, and their other homies behind us like our body guards.
"I'm with the gang. I'm with the mob headass." Was going thru my head.

While we was walking thru the crowd, guess who I bump into.. Emily.

"Bitch" right then and there I started throwing straight hands. I damn near did her like how Yb did Jania. She tried to pick me up but a bitch a lul thick and heavy so I picked her up and damn near slammed her lul ass. I kept punching on her till Sosa took me off her. After that, we seen police lights and drove outta there.

The next day 😬...

I heard knocking on the door but Sosa got up and got it himself. All I heard was a man saying "I'm sergeant Johnson. Is Amouree Santana here?". "I am not speaking to you without a lawyer, sir." Sosa said. "Ok. Have a good day. I will be back with a warrant and hopefully, you have a lawyer by then." Ole dude said.
I sat on my bed and was confused as fuck.

————————————————————————
Sorry y'all it took me a hot min to figure out what I was finna do for this chapter 😩.
Also, listen to that song on the slide ‼️
Lemme pyo pookie