I still love you

Leigh' POV

Jack's birthday was in a few days and I wanted to plan a surprise party. Right now he's in the restroom so I borrowed his phone for his contacts. I texted his recents who were Stassie, Kelsey, Skate, Matt, Cameron and Shawn. I continued looking and found Sammy#1 and Sammy#2. Maybe Sam got another number because I knew he always had two, one for work and one for his personal life. I continued through his contacts and a few minutes before Jack came out I was done.

Samantha's POV

"you need to forget about him, he isn't worth your time" Madison says

"Maddie's right lets go out me, you, Stassie, Madison, Derek and Cam" kelsey coos

"he told her he didn't know me" I cry

"another reason why you should let him be. Remember when you said you weren't gonna hold Jack back well its time for you to do the same for yourself" Stassie explains

"so lets go out tonight get drunk and get back here in time for you and Derek to fuck!" Madison exclaimed

Suddenly all our phones went off at the same time. I read the message and I was surprised that he would invite a stranger to his party.

"well lets show Jack what he's missing" Stas smirked

Samantha^^

Kelsey^^

Stassie^^

Stassie^^

Madison^^

Madison^^

When we got dressed the boys came over then we left to Jack's party. I was nervous and scared because he already decided to exclude me from his life. When we got to the address everything was decorated hawaiian themed. There were a lot of people and kids. We got ourselves smoothies because there wasn't any alcohol. The time passed and the same blonde girl stood up on the stage.

"Leigh?" I hear Johnson say

"That's the girl I was talking about" I say

"She's Jack's ex they were inseperable until Jack had to move because of his tours and they decided to break up because of distance. They stopped talking when Jack got busy with Madison" Johnson explains
My head was all over the place knowing that she was his day one and they were basically in love until....force. Now I know that he's happy I guess I'll leave.

"I'm gonna go" I say but Derek stopped me

"You came to have fun even though you know what may happen so you can either stay with us or go cry at home" he says and I decided to stay.

"Ok everyone find you places to hide Jack's just around the corner!" leigh yelled and everyone scurried into hiding. A few seconds later we heard Jack calling her.

"S*U*R*P*R*I*S*E*!"

Everyone wished Jack a happy birthday including my friends except for me. I stood there alone until someone came up to me.

"Its a happy night no frowning" a girl cheered

"Yeah but not for me" I say

"I'm Dejeah" she says shaking my hand

"I'm Samantha"

"Well Samantha I'm already bord so how bout we go get ourselves some alcohol in our system" she laughs and pulled me into the house. No one was inside so we went straight to the big cabinet filled with all kinds of alcohol. We each took a bottle and started emptying it to the back of our throats. The stinging sensation felt great to me as I felt like switching of my humanity. Dejeah was so fucking fun like where has she been all my life. Some guys came inside and we were having a party of our own. We did body shots and we kissed each other nonestop. I was having so much fun...even though I knew I'd wake up tomorrow with the worst hangover ever but I couldn't give a shit right now.

Leigh's POV

I kissed Jack one more time before we went inside to get some more ice. As we walked in the smell of alcohol and weed burned my nose. We followed the scent to the living room and I found one of my good friends getting high with the girl I saw at the park the other day.

"Dejeah I thought I said this is a drug and alcohol free party"

"Stick a dick in it leigh" she rolled her eyes

"O look its my replacement bitch" the girl chuckled

"What Jack why is she here who is she?" I asked mad and confused

"Well Ms. Perfect I guess you didn't realize that you invited Samantha, birthday boy's ex wife" she laughs and I turned to Jack

"Then why'd you say you didn't know her?"

"Because I realized how much I missed you and that I still love you Leigh"