facetime

************************************SMUT WARNING*******************************

"but no strings attached" she says shyly

"just know I like being rough"

"and I like being in control" she laughs

"not tonight babygirl" I say as I grabbed her and placed her straddling me. She kissed me back hungrily, pulling on my hair causing a moan to already slip. I held onto her hips as I help her grind her body on my already hard dick. I grab her ass as I slid my tongue in her mouth. I stand up without letting her down or breaking the kiss. I took her up to my room and immediately started undressing her. I roughly left marks on her breasts, taking off her bra, sucking her nipples which made her all fucking wet. I continued leaving my marks as she yanked off my tshirt. She turned us around and pushed me onto the bed. I remembered my phone in my pocket because it made a uturn up my ass. She pulled off my pants and threw them somewhere as she palmed me and kissing my neck.

Jack's POV

My phone starts ringing obnoxiously. Geez can't a guy get fucked up in peace! I see a facetime call from Derek. Great he's calling to gloat.

"what'd you want" I answered but no reply

"show me what that mouth do" he says. Why the fuck would he tell me this. I look closely and I see the upper half of him. I hear his moans along with someone else.

Samantha's POV

He pulled himself out of my mouth and kissed me roughly. He was like my own drug. He pulled me up and slammed me onto his long ass member. He has length but he's not as big as Jack.

"o fuck Derek!" I moan as he bounced me up and down

"I'm gonna cum"

"not yet babe" he said as he turned me over and thrusted harder into me. The sound of skin slapping and our moans could probably be heard for miles. I could feel him stiffen inside me meaning he was close. He held up my hands over my head and pulled out of me. Instead of cumming he held back. He licked 2 fingers before sticking it in me. He goes deeper and harder until you could hear his hand colliding with my wet core. He's practically over me, both of us dripping sweat onto each other.

Jack's POV

I heard the familiar moans, her beautiful voice. Her begging for him to fuck her harder and harder, it broke me. Maybe as much as I broke her. She came into camera view and my eyyes burned as much as my chest. My head hurts like a bitch. My body fumed with anger and sadness to the point where I couldn't hold back. I hung up the phone and started crying. I threw the phone across the room completely shattering it and it looked like my life. Everything's gone but then I notice I need to go back to what I know best.

Derek's POV

when she said that I pulled out my fingers and licked her insides off my finger. I stuck my dick in her before she calmed down I kept going and going as hard as I can and we both came at the same time. She looked at me pleased, panting and sweating but then she looks at her phone.

"shit" she said and started getting dressed

"what?" I asked curiously

"1 I can't walk properly, 2 I left the girls home"

"what'd you tell them anyway?"

"that I went for ice cream"

"you didn't Lie" I smirked

" and I have 3 large tubs of ice cream in the fridge take those"

"thanks bye" she says before kissing me and left