Triangles Make My Head Spin

Start from the beginning

That made him grin, he looked at me giggling like a madman.

"Yea, we uh we sort of had to talk..About things..We talked about certain serious things and then well I fucking kissed em. Which lead to making out...Which lead to a handjob I guess."

I shook my head, laughing.

"I would've never guessed you to be the one to kiss someone first. Let alone give them a handjob."

"I'm a lot more daring than you think, Frankie."

"I can tell..Anyways what's the problem here? If you like him, be with em. Do what makes you happy Gee."

Can't you see it killed me to say that? Why can't you be happy...With me? Fuck why couldn't I have been in the same position as that Gerard fucking Gay guy.

"Well, he's uh he's got an ex. He just broke up with that he's still in love with."

I can hear the jealousy in your voice Gee, why couldn't you have picked me?

I blinked, he sighed. I hugged him gently, pulling him to my chest. He curled up on me, awaiting my reply.

Can't you tell I want you?

"He can't choose can he?"

I would never have a goddamn doubt. Its you, I couldn't choose anyone else if I tried.

"No he can't, I don't know what to do. I mean, I understand. He's so sweet though, I don't want him to get hurt again.

Can't you tell I need you?

"Well, Gee...Explain that. Tell me all that happened."

He did just that, talking for hours. He told me every detail, every word spoken. He had a perfect fucking memory. I looked at his face, the face that I hadn't seen while all those things had took place.

Can't you tell I miss you?

"I missed you so much during all that. "

"I know Frankie, I listened to all your voicemails. As soon as I got them, I visited you."

I nodded, sighing trying to make things make sense in my head. Which was sort of failing, my thoughts were a mess and my head was spinning.

Can't you tell I'm in love with you?

"So let me get this straight..."

I looked at Gerard, he snorted, his jet black locks falling in his face once more.

"Frankie, this is anything but straight."

I know, I know, shut up."

He giggled, I rolled my eyes.

"Anyways, your alternate self is in love with you and my alternate self. You're in love with your alternate self and no one can choose?"

Gerard nodded, blushing a little before speaking.

"Yea, but you're missing one...Detail."

I looked at him, confused.

What the hell, is this boy not telling me?

He leaned in, slowly. I felt my heart speed up and my thoughts jumble.

Is he gonna kiss me?!

Sure as shit, he leaned in, pressing his soft lips to mine. My heart hammered in my chest, my hands automatically wrapping themselves around his waist. A sweet, innocent kiss. My eyes slipped closed as I began kissing back, a bit nervous and shaky.