GeeGay Being A Sleeping Shitehead And Art N Stuff (Plus Pierce The Veil time)

I woke up to light snoring and hot pink hair.

Right.In.My.Fucking.Face.

His hair is fluffy and making my nose itch. I don't give a single fuck how cute he is, I'm gonna sneeze. Fuck.

I sneezed softly, trying not to wake Gee, but he woke up anyways. His eyes were greener than mine, and wider as they stared back into my hazel ones.

"Uh I hey.."

I mumbled out, He smiled sleepily. Laying his head back on my chest.

"Hey sugar, or should I call you sneezy now?"

He giggled, I rolled my eyes in response. He stretched and wrapped his legs around my own, pulling me closer.

I nearly jumped a foot in the air, feeling icy fingertips brush against my spine.

"Mm cold. It's like the middle of fucking July why is it cold?"

"Dude, its like 5am of course its cold. here."

I threw more blankets over us, he hummed in approval.

Really bladder? Really, right now? Perfect fuckin timing ya shit.

I sighed, sitting upright causing Gee to whimper. He seemed to know though, because he didn't complain any further.

I took my piss in peace, then made my way to the kitchen.

Coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee.

Caffeine, caffeine, caffeine, caffeine.

Food, food, food, food.

I started making coffee and breakfast, which was cheesy omelets and toast.

I faintly heard the sharp smack of bare feet pattering down wood floors. Gerard peeked around the corner, looking deviously adorable.

His hairless legs looked pale but very smooth.

Kinda like the rest of him. Pale, but very smooth and beautiful. I smiled, he tiptoed forwards. The way he moved was almost feline, light quick steps, agile and precise.

The ball of his foot and his toes touching the floor, but his heels ever so slightly above the ground.

"Whatcha making?"

He eyed the pan, I flipped the omelets onto plates and buttered the toast before replying.

"Omelets and toast. Breakfast."

He sniffed slightly, before taking a plate from the counter and running off, his giggles following him all the way to my room.

"You nerd.."

I smiled, holding back giggles of my own.

After breakfast, we were sat having a serious conversation.

"Pluto is so a planet!"

"No it is a dwarf planet, therefore they do not count it as one of the planets of our solar system."