Meeting FronkOreo And Prepping For An Artshow

"Can't you just tell me?"

I whined, Gee scoffed at me and gave me a look before looking back at the road and speeding up just a little bit.

"I can't just tell you, its a surprise!"

"I hate surprises."

"You're as fun as a dead mouse sometimes, you know that?"

"Yea...Yea I know."

I looked down, before Gee sighed and rubbed my thigh.

"I didn't mean it like that, I meant lighten up sweetheart. You'll love the people I'm gonna introduce you to. Breathe alright?"

I looked at him, quietly mumbling out a 'okay' and looking out the window.

"C'mon sugar, we're almost there, smile a little."

He said, then he popped in a CD.

It was a band I didn't recognize.

I looked at him curiously, he smiled.

" Long ago Just like the hearse, you die to get in again We are so far from you."

He sang along, not explaining crap and leaving me confused.

" Burning on Just like a match you strike to incinerate The lives of everyone you know."

The more he sang am the more I realized his voice and the one coking through the speakers weren't just similar. They were exactly the fucking same.

" And what's the worst to take. From every heart you break. And like a blade you stain. Well, I've been holding on tonight."

I smiled, recognizing the song.

My Chemical Romance. My band in a different dimension. Or maybe this dimension.  I opened my mouth and sang the next part with him.

" What's the worst that I could say? Things are better if I stay. So long and goodnight, So long not goodnight."

Gee looked at me, grinning ear to ear as he sang the next part.

"Came a time, when every star fall. Brought you to tears again, we are the very hurt you sold."

I smiled, just listening to him sing. I sang the very few parts I knew and every time I did, he grinned ear to ear.

"And what's the worst you take. From every heart you break. And like the blade you stain. Well, I've been holding on tonight."

I sang the next part with him, he looked at me proudly. I think that means I'm good..

"What's the worst that I could say? Things are better if I stay. So long and goodnight, So long not goodnight."

He took a sharp turn, causing me to squeak a little. I laughed at how girly that sounded.

"Well, if you carry on this way, Things are better if I stay. So long and goodnight, So long not goodnight."

He winked at me, I smiled.

"We're almost there, by the way you squeak like a girl."

"Can you hear me? Are you near me? Can we pretend? To leave and then. We'll meet again, When both our cars collide."

"I do nooot! You look like a girl!"

"Do not!"

"YOU WEAR PINK FUCKING BOOTY SHORTS AND YOU OWN SPARKLY BLUE PANTIES."