Meeting the one and only, Gerard Gay.

"Who the hell are you?"

He scoffed, fixing his hair and resting his hand on his hip.

"Gerard Gay at your service babe."

"Gerard Gay??'

I said, looking at the man in front of me. It was like looking in a mirror...Almost.

"Yes, the one and only Gerard Gay. Believe it or not, I'm you...Sort of."

I looked at him, silently just giving him a what the fuck look.

"I'm from an alternate dimension, believe it or not its the truth. I'm you in a different dimension. I can't tell you much but there's also a vampire version of you in some other dimension. And in another you're a lead singer of a famous rock band..."

He hummed, smiling a bit.

The man before me looked like an alien compared to my actual self. But...I couldn't deny...He was attractive.

"What the fuck are you? Why are you here? What...What even. What?"

"Well sweetcheeks, I'm basically a more fabulous less emo version of you."

His lips smacked as he chewed his gum almost obnoxiously if he wasn't so....Hot.

"Excuse me?"

I was still EXTREMELY confused.

He rolled his eyes and groaned, making a face.

"I'm like your gay fairy godfather but different. I'm you, but I'm also not you. I'm here because you're lacking something that may change events that could alter not only the future, but other dimensions. Understand yet sugar?"

He looked at me annoyed, maybe like I was even a little slow. But hey, I never believed in different dimensions let alone alternate versions of myself and even if I did I'd never have expected THIS.

The man with short, hot pink hair, a rainbow tie and periwinkle blue suit looked at me expectantly.

Is he for real? I swear to god, if Mikey set me up....Or Frank...Well if it was Frank...I wouldn't be thaaat mad but whatever..

He snapped his fingers in front of my face, interrupting my thoughts.

"I'm not here for your stuttering and silence, I'm here to help you learn three things.

Confidence,

Fabulousness,

and how to get Frank Iero to sleep with you."

I choked on air after hearing that last one. He smirked, reaching for my hand and tugging at me to sit down beside him. I sat on my bed next to him as he tried to make me do, before he spoke.

"Gee, I know how long you've wanted in that little midgets pants. I'm you..Trust me, I know how much you want him. Around you, touching you inside of you..."

He whispered the last part, I could feel my face heating up as his hand lightly rested on my thigh. I gulped silently. He giggled at my blushing face which, probably said it all and continued.

"And its my job to help you get him. But not only get him, but get him hooked. To the point He'll never even want to think about leaving you. You've got the humor, the pretty face. The common interests, the kindness. All you need now....Is the sex appeal."

I looked at him confused,

I've got sex appeal...I mean...I'm...Okay no...I'm awkward as shit.

"You walk- no, stumble with the grace of a newborn baby deer on ice. You've gotta learn the walk, learn the talk, and learn the game. When I'm done with you, you'll be able to bring little Frankie to his knees. Literally."

He winked, I nodded.

I need this. This may just be crazy enough to work.

"Okay...Okay then let's do this...Teach me how to get Frank Iero."

(A/N)

Hey hope you likeee! Just an idea I got from a picture someone edited (the story photo isn't mine but its where I pulled this story from) Enjoy this odd but kinda fun fic c;; until next time,

xoxo

~AT