Shopping, Pickledickles & Lots Of GeeGay Being A Sassy Flamboyant B*tch

"These pants are waaaaaay too fucking tight. You're insane."

He scoffed at that, rolling his eyes, hands on hips as he did that kissing-his-teeth-in-disapproval-thing.

"Sweetie, those jeans look fucking great on you. Now shut your facehole and turn. In a circle, slowly."

I rolled my eyes, doing as he said. He smirked, whistled, and smacked my ass.

I squeaked, not expecting him to smack my fucking ass. He laughed at my girlish squeak and winked.

I swear to god wink one more time shitehead, and I'll smack you. In the arm...With a cereal box because I can't hurt you too much or I probably won't get Frank...Goddamn Frank, if you only knew what I do for you.

"Damn you've got a nice fuckin ass, I just wanna smack it! Though I won't too much, that's Frankie's job."

He giggled, smirking and throwing my jeans at me. I looked at the price tag of the skinny jeans I tried on, my eyes nearing bugging out of my skull onto the floor.

"Now, put your jeans on I've found your perfect size, now let's pick out some others."

He immediately found a pair of hot pink ones, which I turned down. He threw a black pair over his arm, along with a gray pair and dark blue pair. His skilled fingers skimmed the rack finding just the right sizes and colors.

By time he was done, he found about five pairs of skinny jeans, six shirts, three pairs of shoes, two studded belts and a pair of sunglasses.

"You're total is $375.89 cash or credit?"

"Cash honey, Gee you alright? You look like you're anxious."

No shit, I just heard the total!! $375?!? $375?!!?????!!!!

"I'm fine."

I squeaked, he gave me a look of disbelief as he handed the cashier a stack of cash, telling her to keep the change. She gave him his receipt, he grabbed the bags, handing them all to me. He dragged me through the mall, to a store that he wanted to go to.

About two hours later, we emerged from a different store, with a total of seven new bags and several more hundred dollars spent.

Jesus Christ this shit is expensive.

"Alright, alright we'll go! Quit looking so tortured! I'm helping you, you pickledickle!"

"What does that even mean?.."

"Pickledickle?"

"Yea."

"Its a pickle. Shaped like a—"

"KAY. GOT IT."

My face matched his hair, I looked everywhere but at him trying to calm my face.

"Hey don't act like you don't enjoy co—"

"I swear to god I will murder you."

I gave him a glare, he smirked. I wanted to smack him, but I carrying too many bags.

Gerard Gayजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें