Triangles Make My Head Spin

Bắt đầu từ đầu

The only thing that could possibly make this any fucking better, would be skittles and coffee. Maybe some pizza..

"Frankie?..."

"Hmm?.."

I looked at the gorgeous man facing me, his hazel eyes were wide and his jet black locks wild and untamed.

He bit his lip, looking down. I flicked some hair out of his face, making him grin and look at me. His grin faulted as he spoke.

"Frankie, I got some problems."

"We've all got problems Geetard, just spill. I can tell you're nervous, don't be. I'm just Frank, Gee."

He nodded, laying on his back and taking my hand in his. Which wasn't un-usual, he liked looking at my tattoos. Tracing them lightly with his pale fingertips. He did just that as he bit his lip again and took a deep breath.

"Frankie, do you believe in different dimensions?

I looked at him, he looked at me and I sighed. Looking up at the ceiling, I spoke.

"You met him, didn't you."

Gee looked at me, a knowing look in his eyes. He contiued to trace my tattoos, nodding his head gently.

"So what he said was legit?"

"Yea...He wasn't lying. Or well, not about his existence, I'm not sure what he told you."

Gee blushed, shaking his head.

I raised an eyebrow, he shrugged still holding my hand in both of his.

"He...Didn't tell me much. Just that he was real and his name. Did you meet...Gee?"

I shook my head, causing him to hum in amusement.

"Does he have a weird name too? Or is it just my alternate self?"

Gerard laughed, shaking his head. He clutched our hands on his chest, curling into my side.

God, he's so cute..

"Gerard Gay is his name. If that doesn't make my sexuality stand out like glowsticks in a blackout, I don't know what does."

I couldn't stop the giggle that escaped my lips, he grinned, looking at me with that fucking smile. The smile that melted my heart and made me grin back like a lovesick idiot.

He's still holding my hand...That could mean something right? I mean...Do best friends hold hands for long periods of time?...I don't fucking know..

"Frankie, you alright?"

Fuck quit overthinking.

"Yea, I'm fine Gee. Just spacing out..Anyways, tell me. What's going on inside that pretty little fucked up mind of yours lately?"

"Well...I may have sort of fell in love with my alternate self."

I looked over at him, eyebrow raised. He blushed, hiding his face.

"I didn't mean to...At first it was playful, flirting and stuff. But then...Well we ended up making out and I may or may not have given him a handjob in the bathroom."

I choked on air, making Gerard blush and look anywhere but in my direction. I tried to keep the grin off my face, I really did. I tried to stop those fuckiing giggles, but they just came out.

Heh...Came out..

Goddamnit Frank, get it together.

"You gave him a fucking handjob? Damn Gee, you're dirty."