But what really annoyed Laura was that the lady ignored her and made no comment about her beautifully scented flowers. Even the guards wished her well and said something about it.

Louisa could feel the extreme tension. All of a sudden she wanted to go home to her lonely apartment and watch Netflix with her grumpy cat, 'Grumpy'.

"I'm glad you could make it Dr Obi." Jonathan greeted with an outstretched palm.

"You know you can call me Kelechi or Kel as you preferred to. I'm glad to be here Jonny." She smiled as she reached out to accept the hand is strong hand. If it was left for her, she would bounce on him and take more than just a palm touch from him.

"It's Dr Chidi to you." The way he withdrew his hand you'd think she had a disease, "Do we understand each other Dr Obi?"

"Yes we do." Hell no they did not.
Kelechi always got what she wanted. Now to the boyfriend snatcher.

"Hey Laura. I am doctor Kelechi Obi and I deal with psychological phantoms. Everything related with the mind and sub-conscious. I have numerous doctors at my beck and call but I heard you needed the best, so I'm here."

Laura didn't know how to respond. Honestly, she didn't want to say anything to the fair doctor that spoke like she had a frozen jaw.

"Laury, it's okay. I and Louisa will be here all through. Okay. I promise you'll be absolutely fine." Jonathan couldn't resist holding her hands any longer as they squeezed the sheets tight. He clutched her fingers so tight, he was suprised she didn't screamed in pain.

Jonathan's palm felt soft and warm to Laura's shivering skin. She felt the same delicious shiver that went through her.

"I'll take notes while you ask her questions. I'll analyze or cut in anytime I notice anything peculiar." Kelechi ordered briskly as she took a sit close to the exist. Her cheeks were quite red.

Louisa decided to stand, it helped her concentrate. The vibes she was feeling was toxic and yet interesting.

"Laury I will ask you simple questions.  I just need you to answer simply. If you don't know the answer, there no problem. We'll move on. Okay?"

"Okay."

"Alright. I need you to take a deep breath and let it out slowly," it was hard for Laura to do that with Jonathan's palm still glued to hers but they helped her remain calm, "repeat that three times then I want you to be neutral and calm"

Oh yes! She could do calm. Aslong as Nath doesn't let her go.

Did she just say Jon? She hoped nobody was a mind reader in the room. She scanned their faces briefly.

Sited with her knees croosed was strict Kelechi. Louisa stood, emotionless and too straight for comfort.

Jonathan leaned so close, Laura could perceive and adore the fact that he smelled so great. His scent were a bit of vanilla and every manliness a perfume could bestow on a man. He scowled but his eyes were worried.

Definitely no mind readers.

Laura took a last deep breath, she let it out and tried her best to shut off her raging thoughts.

"Okay, here we go. How many siblings do you have?

"One. A sister."

"How many parents?"

"Two. Mama and Papa."

"Are you married?"

"I - I don't know."