meeting colbys familyyyy

Start from the beginning

i took posie, mochi and elle out before letting them meet koki. they love koki. i'm nervous about letting them meet colby's dog, foxy, who is outside. they've never met any big dogs asides from navi, lion and tiger.

seeing colby interact with koki makes me miss my dog at my dads house. her name is kona. she's a mini french bulldog and she's 8 now.

 she's a mini french bulldog and she's 8 now

she was first dog ever. i got her when she was a puppy.

colby took me outside to meet foxy, who was a little sweetheart

colby took me outside to meet foxy, who was a little sweetheart. colby directed me upstairs and into his room. it was like any typical boys bedroom. light colored walls, dark furniture. i looked through some picture frames he had sitting on his now dusty dresser. pictures of him and sam, a picture of him, sam, corey and elton that were more recent. the last one was of him with a girl kissing his cheek. i giggled to myself. he looked uncomfortable but adorable in the picture.

"i told gage to get that out of my room before we came. i'm sorry." he said laughing at it as well.

"it's okay colbs, i don't mind" i laughed more as he put the picture frame facing down. after settling in for a couples minutes, we went back downstairs.

i walked into the living room, having only been in the hall and colby's room. it had clean beige walls with a lot of picture frames hung up. i went around, admiring all of the black and white photos of colby and his family.

colby was in the kitchen, trying to make us food. i went into the dining room, seeing a large wooden table that was decorated very nicely.

i went through nearly the whole house, obviously not going into gage's room or his parents room.

i soon met up with colby in the living room again, sitting down to eat the pizza rolls he had made us, being the amazing chef he is.

he kicked his feet up and turned the tv on, putting on friends. after colby ate a majority of the pizza rolls, we both ended up falling lasers. we woke up at around 2:30pm. colby's parents weren't supposed to get home until 6 however gage was supposed to be there around 5