Chapter 36: The Battle of the bands part 2, Cinder's revenge.

Start from the beginning

Ruby suddenly stood up.

Ruby:" Who say we can't? "

We all looked at Ruby with shock.

Blake:" what is your idea. "

Ruby just smiled.

Ruby:" but first we need to do is to sing the song again. This time at the garden. Then I was handle the rest. Trust me this time. OK?  I will not let Cinder get what she want. We will go to the next round. "

After we sang our song. Ruby went straight to the school's computer room and told us to relax, have a break. We were in the canteen together with Team JNPR and SSSN. We decided to have our dinner ealier. We watched the clock tick slowly to 6. The date line was coming. Once it strike 6 we all looked down with sadness as we didn't hear anything from Ruby. Suddenly I saw something red ran pass us. A brunch of rose petals floated around. Then we saw Ruby on top of the table. She winked playfully and sticked out her tongue.

Ruby:" I did it ~"

*time skip*

All teams were seated on the seats nearness to the arena for easy access to there. The arena had turned into a stage. Ruby suddenly looked serious and nervous. I placed my hand over hers. 

" Red cape dolt? Are you OK? "

Ruby:" I regret not showing you guys. What if it turned out bad? Or Emerald have use her semblance on me again and I never acutally save it!? "

Ruby didn't told us what did she do but apparently we now do have a music video. She wanted it to be a surprise for us. Yang stood up and hugged or it seem to me crushed Ruby.

Yang:" hey it's alright. You did what you can. And we trust you. After all you ask us to trust you. "

Yang pulled back the hug and smiled.

Yang:" and that's what we are going to do. I believe you have done an awesome job. "

Blake also stood up and stood in front of Ruby.

Blake:" that's right and even if we lose. We did tried. "

Ruby:" Aww you guys! Group hugggggggg! "

Ruby grabbed me and Yang and Blake crushed me into a hug. I hugged them back. 'I  am going to turn Cinder an ice cube once this is over...'  We all sat down when Mr opzin together with Mr Williams and Mrs goodwitch stood on the stage.

Mr Opzin:" welcome back. This the second event of Vylt festival. The battle of the bands. One week ago the rules for the first round have been given to the teams. The first rule is creating a music video. Their fate depends on each and everyone of you watching this. You can only vote once for each team. As much as you wish could spam votes on one team but that will be not fair. At being said. If votes are getting draws. The music teachers and Head master or mistress from Each academy will vote. Without a further a do. Enjoy the performent."

Mr opzin moved back and Mr Williams stood forward.

Jeff Williams:"Due to the shortage of time. All team's music video will be played and the top 20 teams will go to the next round while the rest will be eliminated. The inertia rules were every day 10 Teams will play. And the top 5 Teams will continue to the next round. Without further a do first music video is team BENZ "

*after two and a half later*

It was suppose to end 30mins ago but after 20 songs 30 mins break was given. Team CENM walked towards us. Their music Video just finished and they bag the first place. Second place was Team SSSN and third place was team JNPR. I stared at Cinder who looked down at Ruby, smirking as we were sitting.