"You and Allyson gave up on him, Damon." Elena says.

"I didn't give up on him, Elena. Neither did Ally." Damon says. "We faced reality. Now get out of the water."

"No!"

"What's your big plan, Elena?" Damon asks tauntingly. "Huh? You gonna walk into a campsite full of werewolves, roast a marshmallow, and air for Stefan to stop by?"
(**)

Allyson feels th pressure at her vagina, knowing it's time for her babies. She pants as sweat gushes out of her pores, she breathes heavily at the pain.
(**)

"We got about a mile left." Alaric says. "Once we find Stefan, we need to look for Allyson."

"The suns about to set." Damon says. "And deal."

"I can see that, Damon." Elena says.

"I'm just saying." Damon claims.

They hear twins snapping, and a man comes stumbling out. Alaric aims his crossbow.

"Stay where you are!" Ric demands.

"Vampire..." the guy says and rushes towards Damon.

The two fight and the guy pushes Damon against a tree. The guy is trying to bite Damon he mown Alaric shoots an arrow at him, but he's still trying to bite Damon. Elena takes the wolfsbane grenade from her bag and tossses it to Damon. The grenade blows, and the guy screams as his face burns. Damon kicks the guy, knocking him out.

"Let me guess..." Alaric says. "Hybrid."
(**)

After a while of pushing, Allyson delivers her first baby. She names her Jenna Lillian Salvatore. She has red hale and blue eyes, already. Then she feels that pressure again. It's time for baby B. Allyson lays a bloody Jenna down, and she pushes out her next baby. She names this baby Miranda Odylis Salvatore.

She then feels her magic spurge through her again. She smiles as she has a pink light come from her finger. She cuts the umbilical cords with the light, and she delivers the afterbirth.

Allyson grabs her babies, and she looks at them. "Wow. I really just gave birth in the woods... In Tennessee... Alone while my husband, and your guys' daddy is looking for your cousin Elena, and uncle grand pappy Alaric."
(**)

After talking to Stefan, Damon walks through the woods until he hears the cries of infants. He pushes some leaves open, Damon sees his wife holding two babies. His blue eyes widen.

"You had them alone?" Damon asks.

"I'm sorry." Allyson whispers. "I need your jacket. I'm naked underneath. My jeans are ruined because of where my water broke."

Damon lays his leather jacket by her, and he takes Jenna and Miranda. Allyson stands and puts the jacket on, it fits her like a dress. Damon hands the babies back and he looks at them.

"We better go." Damon says.
(**)

"You had the babies in the woods!" Elena gasps as the couple approach the car. "Damon? Are you okay? Did you..."

"Fine, bite free. Get back in the car, please." Damon says. "Come on, Ally and babies."

Allyson gets into Alaric's car, in the front seat, and holds her babies close.

"What are their names?" Damon asks his wife, Alaric is grinning at the babies.

"Jenna Lillian Salvatore, and Miranda Odylis Salvatore." Allyson replies. "After my mom, your mom, and Elena's mom." Allyson replies as she looks at her girls. "My magic is back, too. It came as soon as I delivered both babies."

Damon has Alaric drive him to his car, then he leaves with Allyson and his two daughters.
(**)

Allyson and Damon sit on their bed, Jenna and Miranda are laying before them. Damon has called Elena, saying he was wrong. Wrong about Stefan. Stefan had saved him from that Ray guy in the woods.

"There really is hope that Stefan can meet his nieces." Allyson says.

Damon nods. "Yeah."

Jenna starts to cry and Damon picks her up. "Hi there." Damon gets up, and he leaves the room.

Allyson smiles and she picks up Miranda. She follows Damon into the parlor. The happy family of four sit in peace for the night.... Until both twins fill their diapers, and grow hungry, tired, and agitated. The new parents had their hands full the rest of the night.