"I am freaking out!", Marin cried out. Her hands started to fiddle with her skirt, pick at her fingers, scratch slightly at her upper arms; all of her nitpicking habits just starting simultaneously. Sunghee had to hold the panicking bride's hands down to avoid wearing out her dress and giving herself any marks.

"Jeez, really? I couldn't tell", Marin's little sister Mina who was sitting on the couch said with sarcasm. She was used to seeing her older sister like this so she wasn't fazed. The mean comment made Marin laugh and actually made her calm down a bit.

At that moment, a knock was heard at the door and Jungkook's head poked in, followed by his recording camera. Marin would've been a fool to not place Jungkook as the head videographer of her wedding. He was more than happy when she and Taehyung asked him.

His eyes sparkled as he took in his noona. "You look amazing", he gawked, positioning his camera so it'd face her. Bashful, Marin covered her cheesing face with her hand, running away a bit from Jungkook.

"Taehyungie hyung's going to pass out when he sees you", he grinned. "Which by the way, it's time for photos, so we should get going now."

Through the entire walk towards the room where she and Taehyung would take their couple photos, Marin was gripping on to Sunghee and Mina's hands for support. At some points her knees actually buckled up under her and while Sunghee was laughing and telling Marin to take deep breaths, Mina was complaining and telling her sister to suck it up.

Jungkook entered the room first when they arrived, wanting to get the shot of Taehyung's reaction. Taehyung stood by the couches where they'd sit and have their photos taken, spinning his engagement ring around his finger. The couple were both extremely excited and nervous at the same time.

Taehyung heard the door open and spun around to face away from it, too shy and nervous to face Marin. To say that time stopped when he eventually laid his eyes on her wouldn't be an exaggeration. His body instinctively spun around again, but his head wanted to look at her longer, so Taehyung was just having his own mental battle on whether or not to face Marin. Ethereal, breathtaking, goddess. Those were only a handful of the words that processed in Taehyung's head as Marin shyly stepped closer upon Sunghee's shove from behind.

 Those were only a handful of the words that processed in Taehyung's head as Marin shyly stepped closer upon Sunghee's shove from behind

"Are you gonna say something or what?", Jimin who was standing next to the groom gestured with a laugh. Marin couldn't handle the astonished gaze Taehyung was giving her and shyly hit him on his chest. His gaze didn't shift, eyes following her every move as his hand lightly held over the place she had hit.

"Whaat?", Marin asked flusteredly. Taehyung still had that dumbfounded look on his face for the past 5 minutes somehow still completely speechless. She needed a response from him as she was dying inside. "Say somethiiiing."