.idol.

Being in a school uniform gave me a warm nostalgic feel. BTS were starring in the show Knowing Brothers as a part of our promotions for our comeback Love Yourself. I wore a matching tie with the rest of the boys over my short sleeved white blouse and plaid red skirt.

"You all live together, right?", They asked.

"For about 7 to 8 years yeah", Namjoon replied.

"Even you Marin?", Heechul spoke up looking at me. "You're the only girl."

"Clearly, yes", I answered looking at the boys as if to check if there were any other females. My sass caused everyone to laugh. "Yes we all live together, but I have my own room."

"Isn't it kind of awkward living with 7 other men though?", Hodong asked curious.

"I live with 6 other men. Jungkook's my little baby", I cooed pointing my thumb towards him. The boys laughed while Jungkook looked flustered.
"And like I said I do have my own room and the boys are aware of me living with them so they keep my privacy in mind a lot."

"Are you older than Jungkook?", Janghoon asked looking shocked.

"Yes, a year older", I replied. They "aah"-ed.

"I thought you were younger, or at least the same age", Yeongcheol laughed. I smiled saying it was normal for people to assume.

"It's just when you first entered I couldn't help but keep stealing glances. I kept thinking "wah, she's so cute" ", Yeongcheol added and the rest of the cast agreed. My hand came up to my mouth to cover my shy smile.

"She must listen to a lot of cute songs", Heechul commented.

"I'm the type that just listens to whatever new songs are released. Some artists that I keep up with though are CL, Hyolyn, Sunmi and Hyuna sunbaenim", I listed. Again they all became bug-eyed.

"I was expecting Twice or Gfriend", Soogeun chuckled. "Hyuna was here a few weeks ago actually." I nodded saying after the episode aired I was excited because we were going to be on the same show.

"Why not dance a bit of Hyuna, come on. She might see it", Heechul urged and everyone started to clap to hype me up. Shyly I went up to the front.

"Say a few words to her", Janghoon said.

"Uhh, first I'm sorry in advance if I mess up", I started and everyone laughed again. "And sunbaenim, you're my idol and I look up to you. I'm looking forward to your comeback soon."

"Okay music, start!"

The music began and I recognised it instantly as the second verse to Red. I let it play for a bit until it came to the splits and I dropped to the ground, my gaze dropping to the camera. The people behind me yelled in surprise. I wasn't worried about my skirt as I had mid-thigh shorts underneath. I exaggerated my moves a bit more; my chest puffed out and hips rotating more.

I ended my dancing with my back facing the camera and my head looking over my shoulder with a cocked eyebrow. Everyone applauded and I bowed. Still a bit breathless I went back to the boys at the front and immediately Jimin took my arm and pulled me behind him and Yoongi so they covered me.

"Wait wait why are you covering her?", Hodong asked, his laughter starting to bubble up.

"Marin's not allowed to be on camera anymore", Jimin noted and all the members agreed as if they had a meeting before. I stood there playfully offended.

"Awww they're so protective", Sooguen cooed.
*
*
*
*
*
Short but I kinda like it

-ali