The Worst One: For the Sake Of Resolution

Start from the beginning

thrusing my stick foward, just bearly scrapping the split ends of Raven's hair. Making her fall on her back. Yet Raven wasnt just going to take that L, i know her a little better than that. Raven forced herself on her left side slapping the palm of her hand on the ground.  Swing her legs out, kicking me in the gut, forcing me to step back.
Good kick to, got me in the center abdomen. she was back on her feet in a matter of seconds with her weapon across her body she winked at me. It did get me a little flustered. Well okay then Rav, i'll play a little critical. With my weapon yielded to my side i charged forward again.

As the elevator door open, a friendly someone had waited for me. Her pale skin was like snow being reflected of the sun. Her long Black hair blew slightily from the wind as people walked by her. Once she noticed me she waved me down.
This girl, always reason to be by each other side.
"That seemed like a short talk?" Raven said as we started to walk beside each other, "Normally i feel like talks with Professor Ozpin would have dragged out longer?"
"Rav, i'm not Summer, Tai or Qrow. I wanted to talk about future developments about the relationship with Oz and I."
"What stopped you?"
I lifted my left hand pointing out our rings. Her cheeks blushed rose red instantaneously. I didnt have to say anything cheesey...Actually thank god i didnt i'm a failure of a romatic as i'm told. Raven walked behind to move to my left side she clung herself around my arm resting her head on my shoulder, inner locking our hands. We made our stroll back to our dorm.
---------------------------------------------------------
Hard to believe that my sparring partner in front of me is the same girl. She stood firm in her stance. I twisted my left foot inward having my stick across my body i pulled my back muscles back. I swung the stick like a bat. I intentionally had it slip out my hands. i pushed forward again using my right foot as an extra push. It confused Raven for a seocnd. Why would i throw my only weapon. Well lets just say that confused look was all i needed. Raven swatted my stick like it was just paper weight. she left herself wide open i leaped forward tackling center mass.
We both her floating in air, as we steadly made our decent I twisted my body to make me take the fall damage. As soon as i made contacted i purposely rolled with the momentum to where i was on top of Raven pinning her by her wrist.
"What the hell was that?" She asked shifting her body around me. She could try all she wants i basicly cut off her center of gravity. I leaned down to her ear breathing ever so quite.
Oh i think she just flinched.
"It's called being the worst swordsman...."
Lowering my head down to her neck, only to violently nipple on bits of her neck. She breathed in heavy i could feel her muscles flexing, "NOO Y/N!!! STOPPP!! STOPPP!!" She squermed kicking her feet on the ground. Her voice was tensing up. She was on the verge of tear...I...I dont think she's able to breath.
Pulling my head away her face was blushing rose red, tears just nearly leaving her eyes. But she had a beautiful smile.
"Wow...."
Wow...those her the only words i could fine myself saying while i looked a beautiful angle who was literally in arms reach. I leaned forward kissing her on her forehead.
"Hate to say it Raven you really have me in more ways than one."
"I'll have you sleeping on the floor with your stupid stunt just now." Raven threaten.
------------------------------------------------------------

"You cant be serious Summer....At these you chocolatechip cookies..."
I'm eyes were stun by the teasure of a god, cookies. Summer Rose's cookies. Good lord almighty.
"Raven said to bake some for your return..." Summer said smiling, "however..." She spun a knife rapidly around her figure impaling it into the kitchen counter. That counter was granite...she left cracks in it...with a knife, a kitchen knife, "if you ever do something that stupid with my Teammate ever again, i will HAZE THE EVER LIVING PISS OUT OF YOU!" everyone myself included were pale as a ghost. Summer losened her grip n her knife, thank god, she started to get teary eyed. Why? "What Raven said was right, you're not alone Y/N, not anymore."
Before long i was being embraced by a loving friend i now called a sister to me.
"Thank you summer... i'm sorry to let a sister worry like that." i muttered under my breath only for Summer to hear.
------------------------------------------------------------