2

The once quiet background static noise of the television playing a film was now the most primarily loudest noise and was continuing buzzing in his ears. The question Katsuki had asked caught him off guard with no real idea on how to respond. However, it was vividly clear that he didn't reply quickly enough, he meant actually die. From the numerous times, the pro-hero had claimed he would act on.

So why... Why was he stumbling over his word?! Why was he still talking?! Stop! Stop! St--!

A strong calloused hand grabbed his entire jaw and forced him shut. It did effectively shut up but he could feel the rising temper from his hand, it started to feel like he was trying to melt his face off but it never reached Katsuki preferred temper where he could easily blow his face right off.

"Deku." He sneered. It wasn't a question but a statement. He could already hear the underlying sense of anger, annoyance, and irritation. Though appearance-wise, it only made the hothead look more attractive. The hothead calmed himself as he could, removed his painful tight grip around his jaw and directed his attention fully at him. "Stop jumping over your words like a fucking kid."

"Sorry, Kacchan."

"Stop that. It's making dick soft."

"Kacchan!"

"Shut the hell up and ask your perverted questions, nerd!"

Okay, that hurt a little. He was only worried about his health, was that so wrong about that?

"Ok, umm. Does this last for a whole day?"

"It'll last as much as we want."

After a couple more questions, Izuku had somewhat of a clear idea of what Katsuki was proposing. And thanks to his stubborn pride for victory, there was no way he was going to down without a fight. Well... they weren't really fighting but it still held his point.

Besides having Katsuki like this was relaxing. Like his entire body was covered in a warm blanket and could fell asleep like a baby.

That was until he felt a painful flick on his forehead. "Ow!"

"Don't you dare fall asleep on me, nerd."

"Sorry, sorry!"

Katsuki only huffed in response, his warm breath tickling his face making Izuku flushed, and snuggled under his chin, over his shoulder. He seemed to have to relax a little bit, though most of his muscles still were tense. He raised his hands from his sides and wrapped them around Katsuki's waist, softly stroking his spine as to help him relax.

The position they were in was weird. Izuku was sitting on the couch faced forward while Katsuki was faced backward on his lap with his cheek on his shoulder. Katsuki was taller than him by a head but he couldn't be draped like he would have if Izuku didn't have more muscle mass than him. In a way, it felt like Katsuki dominated him no matter what position, even when he bottoms it always felt he was the one in control.

The challenge didn't make it any better. It felt like Katsuki was giving himself but not fully. He's a war of the winning streak Katsuki has when it comes to challenges and there are over excessive rivalry with each other. Including the fact they were dating and Katsuki uses that reason to beat him at everything was kinda exhausting. Especially when their training room turned to nothing but ash, rubble, and extremely damaged equipment.

The point was Katsuki never seem to relax or has every relax for most of their childhood. The only time he did was when he cum but even after that he goes back to normal Katsuki, the one one that mellowed somewhat but would still blast his explosives at his face. And that itself would cause another fight they both were too tired to start.

So he trails his hand on his back in a up and down motion light. At times reaching up to Katsuki's hair and stroking the bombed hair from the back to the front and placing one or two kisses on the side of his head. His other hand remains on his hips, doing a circular motion. The hothead started to release tension from his muscles and quickly melts onto Izuku. Thank God he does because the tightness around him was close to snapping his dick in half and he does not want to go to the hospital explain what happened.

Watching the movie while doing minimal pampering for Kacchan wasn't much of a difficult task to do. The warmth that surrounding him was so good. It's nice to have Kacchan giving himself fully and not holding back.

Soft mumbling was heard from the side of his head, something about food and wanting to eat.

It was late afternoon and they may have missed lunch by accident which would have been a viable excuse if they were working but they weren't. No matter since Bakugou couldn't literally walk, it was up to Izuku to make lunch. The problem was he can't cook for the life of him and is banned by Kacchan that he wasn't allowed to cook when he burned about half of the kitchen trying to cook rice. How, he doesn't know.

Moves his hands from his hands and readjusts the blonde's leg around his waist when he gets up. He felt the blonde legs tighten around him as he starts to slip downward. Slipping an arm underneath Katsuki as to keep him balanced and from stressing him any more than he should.

Walking to the kitchen was strange. It was almost like all his attention was directed to Bakugou without even looking at him and the twitching didn't help but make him fully aware he had someone else to worry about than himself. Now he thought about it, even if Bakugou allowed him to make how would he do that. Adding on to that--.

"Stop fucking mumbling, nerd. There's food on the table."

Oh.

He didn't even notice that he was on the entryway of the kitchen.

Listening to Kacchan, he makes his way to the dining table where there was bowl wrapped in a plastic film. The film was sticking onto to the bowl due to the steam that was being emitted from the bowl. Sitting on the chair while adjusting Katsuki carefully so he wouldn't bottom out quickly was tedious. He was still facing forward, arms wrapped around his neck with the usually stern on his face.

The position was still odd but he could work with it. Holding katsuki tampered waist so he would fall backward and tends to untangle the film from the bowl to reveal a katsudon.

He starts to drool. "Don't fucking drool on me, Deku!"

Wiping the drool that was dripping from the side of his face, close to touching Katsuki's hair. "Sorry but it looks so good, Kacchan!" And it was the truth.

It looked fresh like it came off the stove. The fried pork still popping from the high heat, the sauce still steaming with the rice to cool down, the vegetables garnished on top without wilting or losing its form because of the steam and the smell, forcing a delightful shiver down his spine, that has a variety of herbs and spices. All combined in his favorite food, how could he not drool but a certain question did pop up in mind.

How would Katsuki feel with him inside him while eating?

"I can hear what you are saying, fucking creep." Shifting himself to a better position that blocks the katsudon from Izuku's View and handling direct eye contact.

"Can I?"

"Can you what? Ask questions in full fucking sentences, Deku."

He doesn't make it easy, does he?

"Can I feed you and ask you how it felt afterward?

He narrows his dark crimson eyes at him. "Sure weirdo."

This kinda irritated him when it shouldn't since he heard worse from him. It redeems himself in some way, he thrusts upward earning a yelp from Katsuki. "Says the one with a dick in their ass."

He gets a glare as a reply.