1

It was a bright and early morning. Izuku was at the kitchen table watching Katsuki make breakfast. Both were given 3 days off work with an exception but it didn't matter. What mattered was the time they would spend together and how it would be spent. Usually, it would be Izuku's job to plan out how they would spend the day together, However, Katsuki interrupted his planning period and stated he had a challenge for them they'll enjoy.

Both parties loved challenges, it gave them a chance to one-up the other. It was... violent at times, depending on who's side of the story it was, but refreshing at the end. When they sat down for breakfast, Katsuki told him the idea, he immediately choked on his food. It took Katsuki to give him one smack on his back to unlodge the food that was lodge in his throat.

"W-what?!" He was still breathless from the mild choking but that still didn't prevent the initial shock he had when Katsuki proposed the challenge.

"You fucking heard me, Deku."

"I know but still. Do we have to do that?" By now, he didn't want to do it. If anything it sounds amazing, he was just worried about katsuki health.

"You have a fucking problem with my ass being your cockwarmer."

"Kacchan!" He said as he choked on his food, again.

"Stop choking on your food, Deku!" Another painful smacked vibrated on his back, unlodging his food again. "Why the hell are you even against it?!

"Because it's your... your-."

"What?! My ass?!"

"Kacchan!"

"What?! You think I can't handle it?!"

"No! Kacchan, please calm down and let's eat."

"Fuck that! Pull out your dick, Deku!"

"Kacchan!"

Breakfast was... interesting. It was mainly Izuku trying to keep his pants on from a rabid Kacchan but breakfast interesting to say in the least.

The rest of the day was pretty much the same. Lots of cuddling and soft chaste kisses but it couldn't stop Katsuki from boring holes into Izuku from the challenge he proposed. No, not boring holes but glaring at him with the intent of ripping off clothes and his way with him. He hates that the idea actually spurts a heat of arousal.

Maybe giving into the challenge wouldn't be bad but there are so many things he has to consider. The obvious one would be Katsuki's health. The next would be if he should be hard or not, if he was hard he'll be able to thrust into Katsuki but they don't have the intentions on having sex or he believes Katsuki doesn't have the intention on having; Wait, would they have sex in the end?

Not only that he rather not be hard the whole time and not get off but if he's soft will be able to enter, probably not from how prideful Katsuki is. Also how long does he have to be inside of Katsuki, does the challenge last a hold day to two or a couple of hours. If hours, then he'll last but days? Are they capable of eating while being attached to each other? Do they clean themselves during or after the challenge? Is he going to carry Katsuki the whole time, though that may improve the trust they have between them his arms meant to feel sore afterward? Will Katsuki feel sore after this, probably. Most importantly, how the hell was he going to use the bathroom?

With Katsuki it's obvious, he only needs to rotate the blond's front so he could use the toilet but with Izuku different story. He's entirely against using Katsuki as a toilet as it would be a turnoff and it would make him soft if he's soft when Katsuki that would be a problem. However, will Katsuki actually allow him to let leave his warmth so he could use the bathroom or would that be viewed as losing or-.