you knew all along - chaennie

i don't know either. consider this as a crack oneshot and i'm sorry in advance.

--

so here we are. jennie unnie's phone propped up by a stack of books and a banana for balance right in front of us. we didn't have a tripod with us and by not having a tripod with us, i mean, the tripod is downstairs and neither one of us wants to waste that small amount of energy to go down and fetch it.

we've started the live just around ten minutes ago and the amount of blinks who, we assumed, have been begging for this to happen was crazy and actually very amusing. the moment we went live it went from zero viewers to about two hundred thousand within seconds. the comments were flooded with, "OHMYGOD CHAENNIE" and some were even "HOLY SHIT CHAENNIE IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING OH FUCK". jennie and i saw all of the ones with swear words and we laughed at all of them. maybe if we were allowed to swear, we'd be like, "FUCK YEAH! YOU GUYS ASKED FOR IT AND NOW IT'S FUCKING HERE!" but yeah we can't really do that or we'll get some sort of suspension. but come on, yang can't suspend us! does he want his company to go corrupt or something?

"hubby, someone asked when your solo's gonna be released," the girl pokes my arm and i look at her with a knowing grin.

"blinks, rosie can't respond to that question because she doesn't know the answer to it either," i gape my mouth wide at her. oh the shade that sentence just screamed. we'll be doomed if one of our producers watch this. jennie just laughs, her head falling back as she clutches her stomach. her laugh really is precious. it's one of the sounds i'd be pleased to hear whenever i get the chance.

my attention diverts back to the screen and my eyes immediately see all the comments saying how i'm looking at jennie. damn, am i really that readable? alot of people say i'm like an open book, mainly lisa says that and she usually compares me to a dirty magazine saying if i don't end up closing i'll be all up in some random dude's explosion. which in my case, i always end up slapping her hard on the arm but still apologize to her because i'm just soft for her no matter what the circumstance. that's beside the point because right now me and my feelings are in terms to know that i am head over heels for this dumpling-like human who is named jennie kim.

"look, everyone's saying you have the hots for me," she points to the screen and i honestly took all of it in me to not tell her i've been reading all those comments for the past five minutes. "yes, blinks. i know rosie likes me don't worry."

my eyes go wide at the statement, i turn back at her, "y-you know?" i stutter keeping my voice at a low. our fans don't really need to hear and make a fuss about what i feel about this girl.

at first she didn't understand what i was saying and for that few moments, i was relieved. but then, she just nods and i find myself, jaw dropped to the floor.

"aw chaeng, it's okay," she grabs my limp arm and pulls me towards her so i was back sitting on the couch seeing that i was on the floor. and you know what? i'd rather be on the floor and let her step on me because i could physically and religiously feel the world wrapping around my throat right now.

how did she know?

she leans forward to grab her phone so now it was nearer to our faces. i look to the screen and i was so red i could resemble a damn firetruck. i shake my head and raise my hands, covering my face. really, the internet doesn't need a bunch of screenshots of my ripe-tomato-face. ugh, this horrible timing is just PERFECT.