[18] An unexpected visitor!

Hey everyone!

Here's the long awaited new chapter! Where we find out who that new mysterious voice belongs to!

Also I would like to make a shout out to, Dragoness399 They have honestly been amazing! They have helped so much with this chapter. Honestly I don't think this chapter would have been released if it wasn't for them. They made a deck just for Yuka for this chapter, so I would like to say a huge Thank you!

Also I would like to thank @CherylMander for also helping me.

Now I hope you enjoy this, so let's start this show!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuka's pov

'Welcome ladies and gentlemen, to this amazing new dueltainment!'

At the sight of the person speaking I let out a groan of annoyance.

I just want to sleep! What did I do to deserve this?!... I thought I wouldn't have to see him again for a while!

Turning around, I marched up to him, 'What in the world of the dragon, are you doing here? You should be in Paradise City. Not here. And who's taking part in this action duel, Nico Smiley?'

'Ahh, Miss Yuka Sakaki! It's a pleasure to see you again!'

I could feel my eye twitch in annoyance, 'Cut the act, Smiley-' was interrupted by someone else this time.

'Ladies and gentlemen!' I knew that voice, looking around to see where it was coming from, the crowd did the same. That's when the stadium went dark leaving only 3 spotlights on.

'You're probably trying to find me, but it's not time for that yet! An exciting duel is about to take place! Full of action, surprise, and fun!' The moving spotlights settled in one place and there, centre stage, was someone I knew quite well.

'YUYA!?' I screamed with my eyes wide, but it was drowned out by the audience.

But the surprise wore off, leaving a huge grin on my face, and making me laugh in disbelief.

'This is a special guest who has come all the way from Paradise City to make an appearance here! I present to you, the King of dueltainment, Yuya Sakaki!' The audience looked amazed when Smiley introduced Yuya. Yuya on the other hand was making his way down to the field.

'Hello everyone! I'm Yuya Sakaki! It's nice to be here in Domino City with you all.' Yuya waved to the crowd.

'I would also like to introduce to you all my opponent for this match! My opponent will be the queen of dueltainment!' Yuya cheered. The audience looked around expecting someone new to appear. That's what Yuya was expecting them to do.