[2] New world!

When the writing is in italics that's Yuka's thought's.

When the writing is in italicts bold that's the dragons voice in Yuka's head.

The picture above is just what it says, it's Yuka's outfit.Also this picture above belong's to me as I designed and drew the outfit myself so pls don't copy it and tell me what you think of it as well : )

I hope you enjoy this new chapter : )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuka's pov

Gazing out the window, my hands found their way to the locket around my neck. A small smile found its way to my face as a certain memory surfaced.

~~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~

'Yuka, come here!' Mum called me.

Making my way into the living room, I saw the whole family there.

'I'm sure I haven't done anything serious recently? Besides the Declan incident, but there's no way they found out it was me, right. I did cover all my tracks, right?...'

'Yuka remember when you were little?' Dad interrupted my train of thought.

'What do you mean little, she's still a midget.' Yuya laughed messing up my hair.

'Yeah, she is isn't she-' Dad instantly agreed, but was soon cut off, when Mum elbowed him in the ribs, 'Stop bullying my daughter you two.'

'Yes ma'am!'

'Awe~ I love hearing Mum shout at someone else,' I said, with a satisfied smile on my face as I watched Mother yelling, 'It makes such a nice change.'

'Don't push your luck missy.' Mum narrowed her eyes at me, widening my eyes, I frantically nodded my head in agreement with my fingers crossed, 'And uncross those fingers.'

How did she know?

'Anyway, as I was saying,' Dad coughed, 'We're giving this back to you.'

I took one glance at the box, 'No, no, no! No way! I don't want it! Just chuck it into a volcano or something! I doubt the magma would affect the hot head anyway.'

Before I could move Mum had already slid the bracelet on.

A/n:- this is the millennium dragon bracelet.

'Who are you calling a hothead, you impudent brat!' The senile lizard's voice yelled in my head.

Annoyed at hearing this infuriating voice, my eyelid started twitching, 'And here I thought there was a chance your temper would have calmed down after your hibernation. Looks like I was hoping for too much.'