"Did you find them?" Death asked as they walked through the ridiculously wide hallway.

"Yes, sir." The old butler replied.

"All of them?" Death asked. He wanted to make sure that those who dare hurt Geno will finally get what they deserve. The mere reminder of their deeds made Death's blood boil in anger.

"Every single one of them." Mr. Gilbert assured and Death was satisfied with the answer.

They turned to a corner to see a large group of maids and butlers huddling at the very end of the hall, in front of a wooden double doors. When they caught sight of their boss, they scrambled to align themselves by the wall.

Their heads bowed low in both fear and respect. Death eyed them, one by one as he walk through the hall, loving the fear he induced on them by his mere presence.

The workers, especially the maids including the certain girl with green hair curled to big ringlets that fell past her shoulders (remember her?), visibly shook before their boss. They have no idea why they were summoned to gather there. They thought Mr. Gilbert simply has an announcement, but once they saw their boss, they knew it's serious.

Death stopped once he reached the end of the hall, standing before the double doors with Mr. Gilbert by his side, then turned around to face his workers. He told them to gather closer and they obediently did; gathering before the deadly skeleton at a reasonable distance.

On normal circumstances, Death would be pissed at the messy crowd they assembled themselves in. Death was a high ranking officer, he's used to handling well disciplined individuals who knew how to fall in line. Death nearly scoffs. It's just proves that they lack discipline.

Mr. Gilbert handed him his magic-suppressant gloves and the young chief slipped it on. "I want you all to stay here," he began. "And whatever happens, no one is allowed to leave."

The workers exchange worried glances with each other, whispering questions that no one but Death can answer.

Then, they saw the head butler handed a gun to their boss and the colors drained from their faces. Their blood ran cold as sweats appeared on their forehead. The hall was suddenly filled with dreadful silence as Death cocks the gun and the click sounded louder than their heartbeats.

Horror engulfed the workers as they instinctively step back, away from the murderous skeleton right in front of them.

"I said no one is allowed to leave." Death repeated himself, his voice so low and cold that it sent shivers up their spines.

No one dared to disobey their master.

The skeleton turned around and pushes the door open where another group of workers were on standby, neatly aligned, in a nearly empty room. Death briefly looked behind him and said, "I want you all to listen." before proceeding inside the room with the gun in hand.

Mr. Gilbert pulls the double doors closed and a click was heard, indicating that it is now locked.

~~~

Geno perked up upon hearing someone calling his name. He saw Sans and surprisingly, he's not alone.

There's Blue who looked like he was having a sugar rush and ready to charge at him if not for Stretch who has a tight grip on the back of the his younger brother's shirt.

They were standing a little far off, uncertain of approaching the glitched skeleton because he was surrounded by a number of men who clearly 'introduced' themselves by the word on their shirt.

Blue, on the other hand, seemed excited to see this kind of scene. It was like something he saw from movies about secret agents and spies. He wanted to approach them, talk to them, take a selfie with them but Stretch won't let him go.

AfterDeath: 30 Days OTP Challengeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें