Prologue

Credits to the rightful owner of the picture on the cover of this story. If you know the owner, kindly mention him. Thank you!

THE BEGINNING

"We should return, My queen. They already reached at the main entrance." The queen was taken aback by what the guard stated. It was made considerably more difficult by the Queen's inability to locate his Husband.

"George!" She yelled and looked for his husband, but she couldn't find him. She didn't know what to do, so she hurriedly went to her baby, who was crying, and the Queen calmed her down.

"Hush baby, your mommy is here now" The child calmed down immediately, but the queen's tears kept flowing. She is terrified that something bad might have happened to his husband. While the queen was calming the child, she heard a loud explosion, so she immediately laid the child on the bed.

"RELEASE!"

"Have you seen George, my husband?" The soldier failed to shake his head at the queen's question. She wanted to cry, but she thought it wasn't the right time to lead her with her emotions. The queen looked at the kingdom when she saw the man in front of her.

"GIVE ME THE BABY AND I'LL LET GO YOUR HUSBAND." She was shocked upon seeing his husband being captured by the king of the Other Kingdom, King Arthur. The queen saw that his husband was having difficulty breathing, so she was trembling with fear that his husband might be killed. When the queen saw that his husband was looking in her direction, she saw that he was slowly, slowly shaking his head. It meant his husband was telling her that she would not give her the baby to King Arthur.

Bigla naman binitawan ni King Arthur ang asawa nang reyna nang makita nyang nag teleport 'to, walang katapusan ang pagtapon nang mga kapangyarihan nito.  Walang tigil ang pag laban nang dalawa kahit pagod na pagod ang reyna. "For my baby and my husband i will do anything!"

"Something's never changed huh?" The queen asked angrily, which made Arthur even more annoyed and added his power to her. It quickly happened that now Arthur was lying on the ground gasping for breath, Katherine pointed her sword at it.

"You should be killed, Arthur" Arthur Smirked and smiled later. He smiled as if it was a success, so the queen was surprised by his actions. She suddenly remembered her baby so she didn't hesitate to stab Arthur. She approached his husband and helped him to stand up.

"Thank you" Ngumiti lang ang reyna at tinulungan na maka upo ang kanyang asawa sa may puno. "Stay right here, I need to help the others" aalis na sana ang reyna nang bigla naman hinawakan nang hari ang kanyang kamay. binigyan nang matamis na ngiti nang reyna ang kanyang asawa at marahan na hinalikan 'to sa ulo at saka tuluyang umalis.

Hindi nag tagal ay natapos rin ang away kaya naman agad pinuntahan nang reyna ang kanyang anak pero nabigo syang hanapin 'to. Kinabahan ang reyna nang hindi nya makita ang kanyang anak at bigla nalang nag sink in sa kanya nang naalala nya na ngumiti si Arthur sakanya.

"It can't be, no"

"Looking for your baby?" Agad lumingon ang reyna kung saan nang gagaling ang boses na ýon.

"Give me back my daughter, Isabel"

" I loved him, pero alam mo yung nakakinis katherine? Ako yung nasa tabi ni Goerge pero bakit ikaw parin ang pinili? It was supposed to be me pero nag kamali ako ikaw parin ang pinili nya." tila na ina amo ni Isabel ang bata na mahimbing natutulog.

"Give me back my daughter" she stated. Umiling si isabel at ngumiti.

"FIERAAAAAAAAA!"

bigla nalang sila nawala sa isang iglap at hindi naramdaman nang reyna na may naka baon sa puso nya. Napaluhod and reyna at hindi nag tagal ay bigla dumating ang asawa nya.

"No no no no no" Maingat na inalalayan ni George si katherine dahil alam nya na nanghihina 'to.

"O-our ba-baby my dear,Isabel took he-her please please"hinawakan nang hari ang mukha nang reyna na umiiyak at maya maya naman ay pumikit na 'to. Hindi alan ni George ang nararamdaman nya sakit, galit at inis.

"Ako dapat ang nag ligtas sa kaharian ko, pero bakit kailangan ikaw pa ang mamatay?" Walang nagawa si Gorge kundi yakapin ang walang buhay na kanyang asawa.

"I'll promise you darling, I will find our daughter."