Chapter 2: <Youth>

im back babyyyy

"Parseltongue"
Spells
>memory/ dream
"Speech"
'Thoughts'

"Harry."

"Harry."

"Harry, are you listening to me?"

"HARRY JAMES POTTER!"

"WHAT????"

"Do you even know how to get to your destination?"

Harry rolled his eyes. Of course he knew, even if he didn't know he would ask Death.

But wait. He was in a muggle street in London, and he had no idea where he was going.

"You don't know where you're going, huh."

"Shut up!" Harry hissed. Death chuckled and placed a hand on the toddler's shoulder, and apparated.

"Now go away," Harry shooed the celestial being away.

"You know I can't leeavee yoooOoOouuuUu...." the elder mocked, shaking the toddler. He growled in frustration. "Just show me the bar and I'll get there myself, thank you very much. Then you can go away, or whatever. I'm a grown person, I can handle things myself."

Death coughed.

"Wha- NO, I meant I am a grown angel you dickhead!" Harry yelled after realising his mistake.

"GaSp, pRofaNiTy," he shot back.

"And we're here. See, we're even past that god damn wall, you would have noticed if you were not behaving like a child!"

Harry smiled evilly. "But I am a child."

"Funny that at certain times you refer to yourself as a grown and trained angel, but other times a child who is innocent? Go flip yourself instead.."

"yEeT"

"What the hell? Where did you even learn that from? Do you need some help?" there was actually some concern on the child's caretaker's face.

"Well, Fate let me see the future- actually no, I stole his books to read his future," Harry sniffed.

"HA! You know how angry he's gonna be, you messing with his books.."

"Well, he ain't need not gonna know that..."

Hi
since im lazy to continue writing, you're gonna have to deal with this first. hehe
im finally back after shunning Wattpad for a long time, and Im trying to regain my potterhead self. Curse you Five Nights at Freddy's!
Ill try my best to update. Im legit in the bus right now, so i only could write this.