ғᴜᴇɢᴏʟᴇᴏɴ ᴠᴇʀᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ || ʀᴇᴅ-ʙʟᴏᴏᴅᴇᴅ ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ

Start from the beginning

"You can go without me, Papa! I'll just follow after this!" You grinned, assuring him. Your grandfather just nodded and strode his way back to your house. Plucking some tomatoes and putting them in the basket, your breath hitched because of the sun's heat radiating to you. Even though you're wearing a farmer's hat, you still can't handle the heat and bullets of sweat were cascading on your face.

"You're that woman yesterday." A familiar voice spoke causing you to avert your gaze at him.

"Geh! What the hell are you doing here?!" You squeaked then quickly stood up, pointing your index finger at him.

"My mission is located here, I didn't expect to see you in this place," he answered a matter of factly to which your eye twitch in irritation. Although you had a debt on him from helping you yesterday, your annoyance toward the nobles still remains.

"Really? Then leave, you have a mission don't you?" You coldly uttered and return to what you had left earlier.

Fuegoleon frowned at your impudence despite that he helped you from the thief, you still have the guts to be hostile. He set aside your impoliteness and still be a gentleman towards you. Although he has the right to be mad at you, he still didn't choose the latter because he thought that you have a reason to why your attitude is like that.

"What's your name, Miss?" He suddenly asked that causes you to stop from plucking the tomato. Slowly lifting your head, you give him a glowering look.

"Why the hell do you want to know?" You snarled.

"Isn't it kinda' unfair when you know mine and I don't know yours?"

You scoffed at his reason, "It's not my fault that you're a well-known Magic Knight." You pluck the last tomato and throw it in the basket before standing up.

"You don't need to know my name, snothead. Since this' will be the last time will see each other, have a good day," you enunciated then teleported back in your home just like how you disappeared in front of him.

Hours of placing the vegetables in the cart, you decided to go inside your abode and try to cook for dinner since the night will arrive soon.

As you finished cooking, a sudden knock caught your attention that you didn't think twice to open the door. Your eyes widened in horror once you see your grandfather's right arm is bandaged.

"Papa! W-What happened?!" You freaked out and hold his left-hand telling if he was alright. You didn't notice that a certain Magic Knight was behind your grandfather since you were too worried to even see him.

"I'm okay, dear, this man saved me." Your grandfather pointed at Fuegoleon with a smile on his face. Your mouth gapes once you sight his tall figure.

"You?!" You hollered in disbelief.

"You again?" Fuegoleon raises his eyebrow thinking to why he keeps on stumbling upon you despite that he doesn't want to see you nor encounter your rudeness for him once more.

"You two knew each other?" Your grandfather interjected making the two of you look at him in sync.

"Yes, we've met each other yesterday. However, I don't know what her name is," Fuegoleon answered your grandfather's curiosity.

"Really? Why you didn't tell him your name?" He asked you.

"Because it's not necessary, what happened to you, Papa?" You ask worriedly, diverting the question.

"A thief suddenly pushed me forcefully on the cliff causing me to injure my arm, but thanks to this man, he caught me before I can fall" he smiled at the Captain, "I really owe you a lot, so why don't I repay your kindness by staying here for dinner?"