ғᴜᴇɢᴏʟᴇᴏɴ ᴠᴇʀᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ || ʀᴇᴅ-ʙʟᴏᴏᴅᴇᴅ ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ

Start from the beginning

"Thanks, snothead," snarling, Fuegoleon was taken aback by the word you addressed him. His lips slightly parted and watched you in awe as you kick the thief's lifeless body that was surrounded by his fellow Magic Knights.

His comrades were trying to block you from charging at the man while you were throwing profanities.

"Get off of me! I need to unleash my wrath to that man who stole something precious to me! I won't stop until I'm not satisfied by beating the shit out of him! That fucking bastard!" You were resisting their hold on you while the thief was being captured by the Magic Knights.

Fuegoleon decided to interject the two of his comrades and signalled them to let you go due the thief was already dealt by the Magic Knights. You noticed that they loosened their grasp on you thus a shadow hovered your small stature. Swiftly turning your heels to look at your back, you saw Fuegoleon in front of you. His height and yours really had a huge difference causing you to lift your head to look at him with unwavering expression.

"What do you want?" You hissed, didn't even bother to show some respect towards the Captain of the Crimson Lion Kings and thus a royalty.

"I must say that you're an impertinent woman," he comments giving him a death glare and scoffed.

"So what, snothead? This is my personality so deal with it."

"This woman... how dare you disrespect our Captain!" The man who holds you earlier scowled at you but you didn't glance at him and didn't respond. You only stared at Fuegoleon with resoluteness, despite that his figure was large and you're just a pipsqueak compared to his, you weren't fazed by his presence and how he frowns at you.

"I didn't ask for your help, long-haired dude, but anyways you have my thanks," you retort and suddenly disappeared into thin air that made the two subordinates of Fuegoleon shocked at your sudden disappearance in front of their eyes.

Fuegoleon concluded that your magic was teleportation, not spatial magic. If it was spatial, you're going to create a space in front of them before leaving. However, it's not the case, you abruptly disappeared without using any portal and just vanished without any trace.

"Aniue! Are you okay?" Fuegoleon returned back from his thoughts and gazed at his little brother, running towards his way.

"I should be the one asking you that. Are you alright, Leopold?" He asked, knowingly that you stepped on him without noticing.

"Yeah, I'm fine! That woman's trample is really painful," Leopold said, caressing his stomach that you stepped on.

"I presume that she's a red-blooded woman from the way she acts."

•••

The next day, you were helping your grandfather to gather some vegetables that you're going to sell to the merchants from the Castle Town. You live in the forsaken region along with your grandfather, he's the only family that you've got since your mother died due to her illness. As for your father, you don't know his whereabouts and what he looks like. Your mother just told you that he left you two without telling the reason why. And after that, you didn't bother to search for him and ask about what kind of a person he was. You only knew is that, he's a piece of shit and a horrible man from leaving your mother when she's still carrying you inside his womb.

"(Name), let's go back now, I know you're tired," you grandfather said, smiling. You can see the wrinkles forming on his face because of how old he was.

You were aware that your grandfather won't live that long any further because of apparent circumstances. He's old and you can fathom that he's losing his energy day by day. You already reminded him that he doesn't have to help you on the farm but he still insisted to help despite that he can't handle the fatigue from helping you. He merely said that he doesn't know when he will die and might not wake up from his deep slumber. That is why he's grabbing the opportunity to be with you from helping you on the farm, and you can't protest from his reason since that's his last wish; to be with you.