Yuria Harudera x Male Reader x Asako Kusakabe (Grisaia)

Start from the beginning

After a few minutes later, you didn't see any enemy. You wondered what they are doing and you found a room with the door opened. You decided to check it and you found a big capsule with many computer screens. On each of them give an information like the heart rate, the state of a body and the brain. With all of these, you cannot believe their plan is what the CIRS expected.

You tried to check any files on the computer but unfortunately, you entered a wrong command and the capsule had started to open up. Freezing smoke came out of the gasp and when they disappeared, you found the body of a woman inside. She's naked and she has long blue hair. Her eyes are closed so you thought she's sleeping or unconscious.

After this discover, you decided to contact the HQ to tell them about it. While you're trying to call them, the woman had started to wake up and she saw you. After a while of recovery, she quickly got out of the capsule and grabbed your weapon and pointed it to you and you quickly got your hands up because of the sudden attack.

"Who are you and where am I ?" She asked you while watching over each moves you could make.
"I-I'm (L/N) (Y/N) ! An agent of the CIRS !" You immediately gave in.
"The CIRS...?" She said while she's lowering your weapon. "What's the year right now ?"
"It's 20XX !" You told her the year.
"...I understood now." She said and she gave you back your weapon. "I was supposed to be dead. Why am I still alive ?"
"I don't know but what I'm sure is the terrorists planned to make human weapon by using you as a model." You explained.
"Oh those guys..." The woman said while clenching her fist and looked at you. "Did you come here alone ?"
"No, there's my team but..." You can't continue because of how sad it is. The woman noticed it and she gave you a gentle hug.
"It's alright, I'm with you from now." She reassured you before she let you go. "My name is Kusakabe Asako ! Asako is fine !"

"Here they are !" You heard the terrorists coming.
"Hey (Y/N), do you have any weapon left ?" She asked you.
"I have my handgun—"
"Alright, I will lend your weapon !" She said before she grabbed not your handgun but your main weapon and she ran outside. You took a peek to the corridor and you saw her shooting precisely to the terrorists without getting touch. You're impressed by her moves.

After a while, the enemies were finally eliminated.

"Alright ! You can get out !" Asako shouted and you joined the corridor. You saw her stealing clothes from a terrorist. "It's not quite comfy to move but it will suffice." She said while you're coming to her.
"A-Argh...!" You heard one of the enemy groaning in pain. He was laying on his stomach with his leg broken. Maybe you can interrogate him.
"Leave him to me." Asako said as she passed you. She went closer to the injured man and she grabbed him by his shoulders before she pushed him to the wall. "Where's your chief ?"
"I-I don't—" Asako interrupted him by punching him on his face
"Where is he !?" She threatened the poor guy.
"H-He's in his office over here !" He said and the woman dropped him to the floor and kicked him making him unconscious before she moved up. You kinda felt bad for the bad guy but you decided to follow Asako.

- Meanwhile : with the bad guys -
- In the office -

"Chief ! The enemies got into one of our trap and are now dead !" A henchman said.
"Excellent." The chief said before he's drinking his wine.
"Buuuut...there's one survivor remaining." The soldier said and he saw the chief spilled out.
"What !?"
"A-And he also—" The henchman got interrupted by a big explosion from the big steel door and got shot down.
"I guess this is the office room." Asako said as she came in with you. She used some C4 to explode the door. "And you must be the boss. The one who kept me just to copy my abilities."
"T-That's right !" The boss said while trying to not show his fear and handing his finger to a button under his table. "A-And I see you're with—you idiots !" He pressed the button and automatic turrets came out from the ceiling. You suddenly felt an adrenaline and you quickly looked at Asako who's surprised. You ran to catch her and fall behind a part of the broken door before the turret started to shoot at you.
"T-Thanks..." Asako felt embarrassed and you smiled at her.
"It's my duty to help my teammate !" You told her happily and she smiled back.