Chapter 13

A couple hours later, Logan and his trusted bodyguards were all seated in a meeting room.

"What's wrong?" Asked Mark.

"What you all have witnessed with me lashing out and being so cruel towards Freya, that was not me. It's like I've been controlled to hurt her, but now it seems to be gone and I don't know what it was. I want to get to the bottom of this." He demanded.

My eyes scanned the room and saw that Prince Logan looked so distraught. Having someone control you and not know who it is must suck a lot.

"Your highness do not worry we will contact the witches and ask for their guidance. Maybe they can help us." Trevor suggest. In a flash, Clive came into the room with Lilian and Tiana.

"What's going on?" Asked Tiana.

All eyes were on her now, "We need your help with finding out what's wrong with me."

"Anything Prince Logan."

After explaining everything to her, I glanced over at Lilian and got a weird vibe from her. Something told me she knew something and she wasn't saying anything.

"Lillian if you have something to say, say it now or Prince Logan will be in big trouble." I told her.

I approached her slowly and gently took her hands in mine, "we need to get the bad guys and make sure they go away."

She took a big gulp and gazed into my eyes with her big doey ones, "I overheard the queen talking to the princess one day, they put stuff in Prince Logan's drink to make him do bad things. That's all I know. I'm sorry Prince Logan." She started sobbing.

"Hey you're okay. Thank you for telling us the truth." He rushed to her and gave her a big hug.

"Men we have two nasty bitches we have to arrest. Notify the king immediately and we will get everything settled." Mark ordered everyone.
——————

After 3 days, the queen and the princess arrived back into the castle. The king was notified and he surely was shocked to hear about it. He would take his son's side over his wife's because he knew she was one evil witch.

Later that day, the king issued an execution for both of them.

"Any last words?" Said the king from his throne chair.

"Logan isn't the right ruler for this kingdom and everyone knows it." The former queen spat.

Before she could say another word, Logan pierced her heart with a big wooden steak.

"I really had enough of her, and for you my dear step sister I hope you the best of luck in hell." He drove another steak through the former princess' heart and they both vanished into thin air.

The End.

___________________
Hey guys sorry I ended the book like this but I literally had no where to go with this book. I thought writing would be easy but if you want a book to be good you gotta think it through lol. But anyways this my first ever finished book yayyyy!!! Don't lose hope in me I'm trying to better my writing skills but this book really had no where to go.

I'll try again with my next book. I promise it'll be longer and my writing would be better.