Part - 23 (A Sweet Revenge)

Start from the beginning

Anni - kuch khaas nahi...Richa ne kaha Tu bekaaboo ho gayi thi... Phir tu ne aur sharaab pee li.... khud se hi... Situation got out of her control and after that... Woh Dono tujhe ghar chhod Gaye... But I'm glad you're safe...

(nothing much... Richa said You went out of control and took few more shots by yourself... Situation got out of her control and after that... they brought you home... But I'm glad you're safe..)

Gauri - Really??? They brought me home??? And I was drunk that much??? I didn't do anything crazy... Did I???

Anni(Seriously) - you did something I suppose...

Annika said this while looking at her hand which have band aid on it... Gauri followed her gaze....

Gauri - di... Aap sure ho na..?? Maine kisi ka khoon voon toh nahi kar diya na?? Phir mujhe chot kaise lagi??? Aur (Pointing at the bandaid on her hand) yeh kisne Kiya???

(di... are you sure I didn't kill anyone??? Why am I injured than??? (Pointing at the bandaid on her hand) And who did this...)

Anni - I really don't know Gauri...  I just know Omkara called us when we were getting back home... And I asked him to check on you... After sometime... He informed us that everything is fine And you're sleeping in your room... That's it....

Gauri covered her face while mumbling...

"Damn it.... What have I done"

Anni - you go freshen up... And yes... Nobody else knows about it so chill...

Gauri - I'm so sorry di... I never knew that brainless girl is that much of an idiot... Let me meet her again... I'm going to kill her and throw her in the pool of vodka for sure...

Anni - now you're sounding like my Gauri... Com'on girl now get up... You still remember your di is getting married right??

Gauri nodded with a smile...

In Oberoi mansion.... Omkara's room...

Omkara was still sleeping... Last night was so tiring yet so beautiful...

Suddenly he opened his eyes realising that it's morning

Om(to himself) - piddi uth gayi hogi...

(Piddi must be awake by now...)

A smile appeared on his lips when he recalled what happened yesterday.... It still feels like a dream to him...(Hayeee🙈)

Flashback

Gauri was sleeping peacefully on his bed while he was adoring his Sleeping Bunny...

So peaceful... So innocent... No one can tell that this angel looking girl is actually a certified troublemaker.His Troublemaker. Shivaay was right... Falling in love is a great feeling....

Thinking about Shivaay... Omkara suddenly realised he haven't informed Shivaay about this...

Om - Hell... How can I forget... I have to inform them...

He locked his room from outside...after Making sure that all family members were in their respective rooms, he went to his car to get his phone...

Om(checking his phone) - Oh my god... Millions of missed calls... Hell!!!

He dialed to Shivaay... And the first thing he heard was Annika's voice...

Before he could say anything, She told him everything... About Richa, Gauri and Shivaay's health too... She asked him go to Trivedi house to check on Gauri...

Om - But bhabhi Piddi isn't...

Anni(cutting his words) - And go through back door... I kept it open... Don't worry no one will see you... Please find Gauri as soon as possible... We're coming back...