Ivi stuttered. "Well..um..."

"Who's Claire?" Renna asked, giving Ivi time to stall in her response. She looked at her and mouthed a thank you.

"Claire is Sparrow's babysitter." Ivi's father filled in. They understood. Sparrow went on to explain how Claire talks about Tripp all the time. How she goes to meet him out of town at all these different places..his shows of course. The way Sparrow talked about her babysitter, you could tell she looked up to her. Idolized her.

"Claire is super cool mommy, so I don't want you to fight her. Okay?" Sparrow said with pleading eyes.

"Oh don't worry sweetie. I don't fight..."

"Bushit." Tucker faked sneezed. Everyone shot him a look while he shrugged with a laugh.

"Why would you think that?" Ivi's father asked.

"Cause Claire said she would fight anybody behind her man. She said Tripp's BBC belonged to her." Sparrow said.

Everyone's jaws hit the floor.

"Mommy? What's a BBC?" Sparrow's eyes lit up. "Ooo, can I give Tripp's to Claire? She'd be my best friend..."

"Uh...how bout we talk about this later. Let's go grab a table so we can eat and then go play, okay?" Ivi said embarrassed as all get out.

Everyone sat down to eat. The meal was mainly quiet, other than Ivi and Sparrow talking. There were mainly looks between the attendees. Tripp observed everyone's interactions. How Detective Chalmers seem to be all up under Mama A, proving he wanted nothing to do with Paula. He noticed his mama eating it up too. Ugh...

Paula didn't seem phased however, because she was really attentive to Ivi's dad, and vice versa. Asher was trying to figure out if he liked Sparrow or not. He would show his jealous side of Ivi every now and then when he felt like Sparrow was getting to close for his liking, but then he would turn around and play with her. It was funny to say the least.

Everyone else kept calm to see how things would unfold. And when Renna suggested to take the little ones to go play, Tucker, Kia and Greg tagged along. That left Ivi, her dad, Mama A, Detective Chalmers, Tripp, Aleen, Paula and Sonny.

No one wanted to kick off the impending conversation, yet tension was thick with who would say something first. Ivi took the plunge first, since this was centered around her. "Okay..I guess I'll start. Aunt Paula? Sonny? Why are you here?"

Paola cleared her throat, looking at Ivi's dad before speaking. "Well...you are my niece Ivi. I came to see you..."

"And?" Ivi asked, because she knew there was more to it.

"And I came to support my great niece, who was meeting her mom for the first time." She paused. "I also came to support my husband." Paula said grabbing Mr. Nance's hand.

Ivi scoffed. One thing Paula was, was unoriginal and predictable. She never had someone that was just her own. From what Ivi understood, Sonny's father was the ex boyfriend of Paula's best friend in high school. Then she jumped on Detective Chalmers dick. Now, she was married to her sister's ex husband? What kind of 'All in the Family' shit was this?

"Some things never change, I see." Tripp mumbled, unsuccessfully.

"Say nigga. Don't play on my momma top." Sonny said, coming to Paula's defense.

Tripp wasn't the least bit phased by his comment. He even had the audacity to smirk while taking a sip of his beverage. "You don't want no smoke, Sonny. I'll beat your fucking ass in here like I did that day in the mall. And if your mammy jump stupid, my momma will wax her ass AGAIN too! Play with me!" Tripp dared.