Cold but cute pt.2 (Vmin)

RING...RING...RING...RING 

     Students are out from their class...Lunch time.
And here,Yoongi and Taehyung are sitting under the tree while eating.

"Suga hyung,can you pass me the water?" "Sure....here" "Thanks"
They were eating lunch peacefuly, until...
"H-hi sunbae...can i j-join?"  Said that boy

The boy p.o.v

i walked into the canteen before i run,why am i running? Girls...They're fangirling at me and that make me uncomfortable.
I run from those girls...they start to follow me, until i hide...they don't know where is it, i'm safe...

i walked to the park..i think that is the hidden park.so quite,peaceful,and...The scenery is beautiful, i'm looking around to make sure there's nobody until i catch a beautiful figure with a pale boy...wait...that's the sunbae who guide me over the school.

Honestly,he's beautiful...and i think i'm in love,love in first sight...
I walk to them and hide while...look at their activities,the pale boy is giving that sunbae his waterbottle, ugh,i'm jealous.

i came out from my hiding spot and walk to them,i stop infront of them and.. "H-hi sunbae...can i j-join?" Fuck my life,why am i stuttering?! .The pale boy look at sunbae while whisper,
"Hey Tae, you know who is he?"  "hmm...he's the new student,and i don't want to make the principal angry so...let him join"  "Fine.."

"You can join, sit beside yoongi hyung,he's yoongi"He said while pointing to the pale boy, wait hyung?! ugh..i want to be called 'hyung' from his pretty mouth "o-okay" Again...i'm stuttering.
i join them...well,it's so AKWARD. they're eating they're lunch.

uuh,I'm pabo...forget to introduces myself.,
Hi! i'm Jimin,park jimin

"uuuh...this is so akward" i mumble...but i think that pale boy...i mean yoongi-sunbaenim is still hear my mumbles.
"Hey kid...why don't ya introduce yourself and we will introduce ourselves"Yoongi-sunbaenim said
"u-uh...i- that's a good idea"i said and take a breathe

"i-im Jimin,park jimin from 10-B class"
"i'm Yoongi,min yoongi...11-A" and then we were looking at taehyung who is peacfuly eating. "What?" he said..SO FREAKING CUTEE. "Tae...it's your turn" "what? for what?"he said while make a pouty face or...is it just meh?idk."introduce your self...please" "Fine..i'm Taehyung,Kim Taehyung...11-A" "That's a good name...Taehyung sunbaenim..."i said while smiling make a moon shaped eyes. he mumble with a 'yea' and 'thanks'.

The three with us get along...especially me and Yoongi-sunbaenim,
Taehyung-sunbaenim is silence(?).

JIMIN A.K.A The boy's P.O.V End

few months after that introduction,The three of them make a good friendship.Taehyung starts to talk,and open his heart. it's suprised yoongi bcs Taehyung never talk with anyother guys or girls these years,he stay to cold.because that accident...

Yoongi start to call Yoongi 'Yoongi hyung' while Taehyung 'TaeTae hyungie'  The other  students were jealous to me,they never talk to those two..Never see those two guys smile...especially Taehyung.
They're two start to be a good sunbae.

until one day Jimin call taehyung to meef him at Han River,at 11:50PM. It's 29th Desember and he doesn't realize,or make sure he is forget that tomorrow is he's birthday.(😂😂)It's 11:58PM...He see jimin standing on the bridge...Handsome, it's the word to desc Jimin right now.

"Hey jimin!!!" "Taetae hyungie." "so why are you, call me here?"
Jimin look at his Clock (on his hand) 11:59PM
1 minute aaand done!
The fireworks are making the sky really good with the cool colors

I start to take the cake.
"Saengil chukka hamnida,sangil chukka hamnida...saranghae TaeTae hyung," "waa thanks jimin-ah"  "uuh..Taetae hyung i want to tell you something...i-i like you!!"Taetae hyung was suprised and smile not a fake smile.

"i like you too jimin-ah..."Taehyung said.They start to kiss each other.a comfy kiss.

THE END

HEY guys...Authornim is here
Give me vote juseyo
and comments too
705 words

       Bye ・:*+.\(( °ω° ))/.:+