Stranded Part 2 Of 3

Start from the beginning

Liam and Niall just sat there talking about Paris and what they're doing as soon as they get to Hawaii. There was way more turbulence then usual though, and they'd know because they'd been traveling a lot and took planes a lot.

In the front of the plane the captain noticed the coordinates were wrong. An engine was also failing and they were going down! He called the flight attendant and told her to warn and proceed with safety instructions. She walked out and stood in the front "ladies and gentlemen we're going to crash in water. There are two doors in the back and two in the front. Under each seat there is a life jacket which will help you get back up. Please remain calm!" She began to shout but the noise was too much. Everyone got in their seats and brAced for the fall.

"Louis! I-I'm scared!" Harry cried out and Louis hugged him. He was scared too but he had to be strong for his friend. No, his best friend.

"It's okay Harry, we'll be okay. I promise." They began to feel the fall ans screams were heard everywhere. Harry let out a scream of desperation. The plane started to come apart at some points. Not enough for a lot of people to fall out but at least two fell out, Harry was sure of it.

Niall and Liam held each other's hands and Niall cried. Liam screamed and screamed but kept a hold of Niall. A piece of the plane broke a part next to Niall who was on the side of the window. Niall began to scream and Liam held him even tighter "LINDSEY!!" He looked up to see a girl fell out, screaming for help.

A man's suitcase fell on a lady, which looked to have broken her neck. More screaming and blood.

Zayn sat alone and screamed 'is this the way I go? Please not now. Not now!'

When the plane landed on the water people were quick to jump out but the water was rising way too fast. Harry and Louis tried to get out. They both had life jackets. Harry looked down to see the flight attendant being stepped on and drowned underwater by people who tried to save themselves. They're hands were ripped apart by some people and Harry screamed "LOUIS!!"

"HARRY!! HAR-" Louis was cut off and Harry began to worry.

"LOUIS!!" He didn't answer 'no, no, no, no, no! NOT LOUIS!!' He tried to look for him but couldn't find him. Harry thought for a moment' what if he's out? He was infront of me!' Harry hoped he was outside. As he neared the crowed trying to escape someone pulled on his life jacket which opened and he had to take it off.

He couldn't go on with it on. He looked around. The water was rising, there were too many people. Everywhere he looked people were either dead of dying. He saw a hole just big enough for him to fit.

As he swam down he cut his knee. He swam up and saw people trying to find something to sit and float on. Harry couldn't find anything but a piece of what he assumed was the plane which wasn't much but it was something to fit two people. "LOUIS!! LOUIS!! WHERE ARE YOU?!!" No answer. Oh god what if he was trapped? What if he was knocked out by something or someone trying to leave?!

Harry began to cry. He began to move and see if he could find him. No such luck, he had to find land. Someone tapped his arm and Harry turned hoping to see Louis, no it was just some guy. "I'm trying to find my friend Niall. He has blond hair and blue eyes. Have you seen him?"

Harry shook his head "no. I'm trying to find my friend Louis. He had light brown hair and blue eyes. Have you seen him?" He shook his head and Harry teared up.

"What's your name?"

"Harry. You?" Liam looked around and sighed.

"Well Harry I'm Liam and we really should go. If we find land we could get help. We have to and if we stay people will take this piece of airplane from you." Harry nods not knowing what to do and he certainly didn't want to be alone.