Which now that I think about it, meant that I owed him.

I didn't like owing people things.

I groaned, slapping a shampoo covered hand to the side of my face.

Dumbass leaf shinobi.

After rinsing the excess soap from my hair, I turned off the water and grabbed a towel from the rack. I dried the water from my body, before throwing on the clothes I placed in the bathroom.

It wasn't anything special, but it was actually a bit of an upgrade from the clothes I had on before.

I wore the same type of track pants from before, the nylon material loose on the legs, but tight at my ankle. Two thick white lines ran down down the sides of both the solid black pant legs.

My shirt was the major change though. Instead of just the t-shirt and jacket, I wore a yellow long sleeve, a short sleeved black t-shirt placed on top. It was a cool layering thing I saw someone wearing in one of my old mans tabloids, and I thought it looked pretty sick, so why not?

Even if those magazines were absolutely horrid, filled with random beauty tips, fashion advice, and things no one even wanted to know about concerning different celebrities—they did sometimes have good information in them. Like the shirt layering.

I opened the door to the bathroom and walked out barefoot onto the cool hardwood floors, steam flowing into the empty room. I bent over as I made my way over to the messy bed, rubbing a towel through my wet hair.

I tossed the damp towel to the side, it landing on top of the dimmed lamp. The shade wobbled for a second, before stilling.

I shrugged.

I'll take care of that later.

The thing I needed to focus on now though, was getting something good to eat.

Two seconds outside and I was already fucking dying from the Konoha heat.

Extreme winds? Sure, I can handle that. Moderate to cool temperatures? Absolutely.

But this? This was comparable to burning alive.

How did anyone live here?!

I grumbled under my breath as I fanned my face, eyes narrowed darkly ahead. The streets were full of civilians and shinobi, but there were definitely more civilians than the latter. Kids ran together playing ninja, laughing hysterically over things that weren't even funny. A couple held hands and ate something that looked like yakitori, but I couldn't see it all that well and I didn't care enough to see.

All it reminded me of was how much I wanted a good meal.

I didn't know my way around this village, and I had zero clue where I was going to get a bite to eat. Sure, I could stop and ask a civilian, but why would I talk to someone by choice? I would rather wander around aimlessly and die of starvation before asking another person, let alone someone from Konoha.

This village was too big. How did anyone even get around this place?!

Not to mention, I swore I had seen that same vender selling ugly postcards twice already. And trust me, I knew they were ugly. I'm not sure why anyone would want a picture of the Sandaime Hokage standing in front of the stone faces.