The bathroom was a dinky little thing. A small shower, toilet, and sink with minimal counter space. My clothes almost tumbled into the sink from the lack of surface, so I had to continuously stuff them into the corner where the counter met the wall. After the third time of  pressing them into the tiny spot, they finally stopped trying to fall into the damn sink.

I huffed, looking up at my reflection in the mirror above the sink.

I slowly leaned in, nose almost touching the mirror. I stared at myself for a moment, before blowing the bangs from my eyes. "We're lookin' pretty rough, huh?"

My dark hair was dirty and thrown about, brown steaks of mud coloring the usually fluffy strands. Usually my hair had pretty good volume, but right now it looked like a cheap wig you'd find in the bottom of a dumpster. Or off a terrible drag queen with poor fashion sense.

And my face? Dude—I wasn't even gonna get into excruciating detail about that. All I can say—and all I really want to say—is that it was dirty and scratched up. It looked like I had gotten into a fight with a blackberry bush. And technically, I did during that wonderful fall in which I had fractured my shoulder.

But my clothes were probably the worst of it. They weren't even recognizable from how torn up and dirty they were. I could only thank past me for packing a decent outfit I could change into in case things went south.

The only normal thing were my eyes. They were still the bright violet color, which was quite the contrast to the apparent red they had been during the forest of death.

I never really got to see what exactly the supposed dojutsu looked like since I didn't carry a mirror with me 24/7 (only freaks do that). And I didn't know how to activate it on the fly. Or in general really.

Deciding to worry about the sudden appearance of my dojutsu later, I stripped out of the dirty clothes and tossed them into a pile by the door. I climbed into the warm water and got to washing the grime from my hair first. I got pretty annoyed with the tiny bottles of shampoo though.

Those fuckers don't have anything inside of them! How is anyone with a full head of hair expected to use those?!

Not to mention they just smelt... weird.

Grime and blood dripped from my frame, pooling into a brown puddle at the bottom of the shower. I frowned, watching it swirl together in the water before disappearing down the drain.

Besides my freaky eyes, there were other things that just didn't settle right.

Most importantly, the fact I was willing to throw myself into imperative danger for a bunch of fucking leaf shinobi.

I fought to protect Sasuke. I fought to protect Naruto. I fought to protect Sakura.

I fought to protect people I didn't even know!

The first time it was a mere accident. I saw that snake and decided to kill it. I didn't think there were a couple useless shinobi sitting underneath preparing to become its snack. (I mean really, what were Sasuke and Sakura thinking? They might as well have began salting themselves for a good meal)

The second time however, I had fought back to back with the Uchiha after saving his ass from the snake bastard. In any other situation I would have been running for the hills. But then right after, he shoved me out of the way to avoid an attack!