She nodded.

"Thanks jake."

"Detective santiago, peralta. You're departing first."

They both breathed in and walked towards the school doors. Game faces on.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Everyone in the squad was gathering By a small radio. Charles started to worry.

"What if jakey gets in real danger!? What if he never comes back! Omg! Who then is going to be my new BFF for LIFE!!?"

"Charles, it's okay. Terry is here for you."

"No offence Sarge. But you ain't ever going to reach his friendship." snapped Boyle.

"You know, I've been through a broken arm, ribs, nose and leg... But that hurt man. That hurt.. "

Suddenly the radio started to crackle. Everyone leaned closer.

"Officer santiago here plus peralta 1084, over."

"What's 1084 mean?"said taylor.

"It means they have arrived and entered the building." replied Holt.

They all sat in silence. Gina finally broke the quietness.

"So the video hit 2milloin views"

"GINA!" They all yelled.

"Alright sorry! Just trying to lighten the mood.. God!"

"So what's going to happen now?" Rosa said, now sounding droopy and disorientated.

Holt gave a big sigh.

"Well, we probably won't get to hear from them for a good while. It's best you all go back to your work. Set your mind off things. They are the best we've got. They will be safe."

Everyone got up and returned to there plain desks, except from Charles. Holt stood up and placed his hand on his shoulder.

"Boyle, I reassure you that he will be okay. He won't let you down"

Charles nodded and wheeled his chair back to his desk.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The quiet sound of feet slowly moving, echoed through the dark hallways. Jake and Amy held there guns high, checking every classroom for innocent suspects.

"Clear." whispered Amy.

"Copy that." replied jake

They were both walking side by side now. Jake was admiring his old school hallways.

"Hasn't changed a bit."

He then looked at the red lockers.

"Hey look! My locker!"

"Jake you do realize that it's officially another pupils personal locker? Plus how do you even know for sure it's yours?"

"Cause if you look, Me and Taylor's initials are still engraved on this. That's when we first went out "

He kept feeling the initials. His finger, tracing over the letters.

Amy studied the locker, looking at the misshapen heart.

"That's.. Cute." she said softly but bitterly.

"10-10! On floor two! I repeat 10-10 on second floor!"

It was Amy's radio. One of the officers informing them that shots have fired on the floor above them. Both jake and Amy focused on a plan. They crouched on the floor.

"Alright, we need to split. You take the right hand side stairs, I'll take the left. Check for anymore suspects. Look out for the victim, he'll probably be moving about, so be careful of your surroundings" said jake in such a confident Sturm voice.

Amy nodded and made her way to the stairs, but got stopped by jake calling her name.

"Amy!"

She turned around

"Please be safe."

She smirked and looked at Jake.

"Don't worry about me."

She turned around and sprinted to the stairs. Jake ran the opposite direction. He opened the doors pointing his gun up, glancing through the middle gaps of the stairs. He cautiously made his way up to the second floor.

The hallways were dead quiet. Jake kept his gun held up high.

Suddenly he heard a clutter in one of the close by rooms that made him slightly jump. He pointed his gun at the door. Waiting for something to happen. Jake them took the decision upon himself to open the door. He inhaled deeply and threw it open to see a little girl, in the janitor room, curled up crying. Jake placed his gun down.

"It's alright. You're safe with me."

He held out his hand out. The little girl wiped her tears and grabbed his hand, sniffing and still being cautious.

"Now I want you to stay close, okay?"

She nodded. Jake held in the button of his radio that sat on his left shoulder.

"I have a suspect on range! I repeat I have a suspect aged 10!"

He took the little girl and searched for the nearest exit. He finally found one on the bottom floor. He pushed open an exit door and looked outside to see if it was clear. Up head was officers running round the corner to collect the little girl.

Jake then went back in without saying a word to the other department. Suddenly something rung in his ears like an far away void. Something that made his heart drop a little. A loud scream echoed through the halways, but no gun shots. Just a scream. But a very familiar one.

Amy's scream.