The Hospital

The sound of the ecg monitor filled Gina's head. The sound of the machine was a reasonable pattern, knowing that Rosa was calm on the hospital bed. But Gina wasn't. The sound of the doctors voice repeated in her head, always in a consistent loop.

"She is badly damage her skull and is suffering from a short term coma..."

Thoughts were racing through her head.

How long was short term?
What was going to happen now?

Gina then snapped back into the room. She noticed that warm tears where scrolling down her flustered face. Gina then wiped them away with her sleeve and took Rosa's hand. Her hand was cold and still, for some reason Gina thought that her fingers might just lock between hers. But she lost hope after 10 seconds, just watching her fingers stay in the same position.

She then let go and started to stroke her hair out of her face. She hated to see her like that, having tubes down her throat and multiple wires connected on her body, it was a horrible sight. The sound of the oxygen machine sent chills down her spine making her grow with anger thinking about Taylor. The sinister blonde who caused this to the only person who got her disconnected from her phone for love.

Gina's phone then rang.

"Queen speaking" she replied.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Ames!? Ames!!?" said Jake,shaking her violently by the shoulders. Amy gave no response.

"Jake, she is losing blood!!" said Charles now pulling off his coat and applying pressure on the wound.

"Your too late Jakey!!" giggled Taylor who was held captive by holt. Jake turned around and pointed his gun right at her head. Anger grew on his face and tears bursted out of his eyes.

"Don't make me fucking do it Taylor!!!!" he said, while gritting his teeth together tightly

Holt then pulled Taylor to the side and pushed the gun downwards on the floor.

"Peralta, there wouldn't be any satisfaction out of this. Let her be"

"Oh Captin there will be plenty, I want her dead! YOU HEAR ME TAYLOR!? DEAD!!!"

She just stood staring at Jake smugly, not having a care in the world. Boyle then cleared his throat to break the tension.

"The ambulance is on there way..." he said, still applying all his pressure on Amy's spilling wound.

Jake rubbed his eyes with his sleeve and turned around back to Amy on the floor. Holt then pulled Taylor in the opposite direction. He pushed her through the doors making her crash outside into the cold wind that hit her face. It was a good feeling but for only a few seconds until she was shoved in the back of their police car.

"And stay in there... Punk!" said Holt, expressing the word punk so bodly.

He slammed the door shut and made his way back into the building to check up on the other detectives.

When he ran in, he still saw Jake on the floor Stroking Amy's hair and Boyle was holding his coat over the wound, half drenched in her own rich blood. At the same time Charles was checking her pulse, only feeling slow soft beats...

Suddenly in the distance Jake could hear sirens. His ears perked and he jumped to his feet like a rabbit, he then rushed Boyle to his feet.

"Boyle go outside and signal them where you are. I'll get Amy"

"Jakey are you sure?"

"Yes. Now go!"

Charels sprinted out the doors and flapped his arms around to catch their attention. Jake inside the building then gently placed his arm under Amy and slowly picked her up. Her head and arms flopped back and swung low.