The hangover.

Amy woke up. Her mouth was dry and her head was pounding. She pulled herself up while holding her head. Amy noticed that Jake's leather jacket was over her. She smirked, knowing exactly that he was clearly watching and caring when she slept.

Amy stood up, feeling dizzy.Her mind was a haze, not remembering what happened or what time it is. Outside was already dark. How long was she out?

Amy made her way to the door, opening it. The bright light hit her face, making her wince. Rosa saw her wrapped in Jake's leather jacket on her shoulders and sighed. Rosa walked up, grabbing her by her wrist and pulling her to the interrogation room.

"Rosa.. Slow down... I don't feel good" Amy said, holding her head.

Rosa swung her into the room slamming the door shut.

"Amy! What the hell is going on with you!?"

"God, stop shouting.. Please... "

Her head felt like someone was hitting her with a hammer.

"why did you do it?" said Rosa.

"Do what!?"

"You were drunk Amy. Drunk!"

Amy froze, trying to remember. Then it clicked, she remembered seeing Taylor last.

"It- It wasn't me."

"Taylor?"

"Yeah..." she said suspiciously "How do you know if it was her?"

"Well me and jake found you on the floor, wasted. It was sooo funny! Your-"

"Rosa!"

"Right, sorry. Anyway... When you were in the middle of vomiting. She walked in, at that point you mentioned something about coffee which made her seem uncomfortable. To sum everything up, there was alcohol in the coffee."

"Yeah I got that!" Amy folded her arms.

"I'll pipe down Missy" replied Rosa, in a treating tone.

"Sorry. It's just my head" she sighed "On that note. What santiago scale was I on?"

"Five drink Amy."

"FIVE!?"

"Ha! Yeah. It was hilarious! You basically latched onto jake."

Amy turned bright red hearing them words. She quickly changed the subject.

"So, does jake know she done this?"

"Nope. He's too busy being Mr lovey dovey to her. He blamed this on you."

Her heart broke. She felt it sinking deep into her body. She then felt guilt, like jake hates her now. She held back the tears, not wanting to show her emotions to Rosa.

"I need a glass of water."

Amy got up, but stumbled a bit, due to her dizziness. Rosa took her by the arm, holding her straight.

"Pretty bad hangover, huh?"

Amy kept quiet, but nodded in response. They both walked out to the bullpen, making their way to the sink. Jake saw the both of them in the corner of his eye, then looked at Taylor who was also glancing at them. He got up and made is way to the two detectives.

"Hey Ames... Feeling any better?"

Amy shot him a bitter look.

"I'm fine."

She turned her back to him, reaching for the fridge door. Amy lifted a bottle of water and chugged it in seconds. Taylor then got up and joined the gathering.

"Hey! Feeling an-"

"Save it."

Amy walked past her, avoiding eye contact. Taylor stood still in shock and anger.

How dare that little bitch.. She thought.

Jake sighed heavily and dragged his feet to Amy.

"Can we talk?"

"I don't know jake, maybe I don't feel like it. Maybe! I feel like getting drunk in work. Sound good to you?"

"I'm guessing Rosa told you what I said"

"Yeah. She did. She told me how you believe her, who's only been here for half a day. You jake, choose her over me. You've known me longer."

Jake gently grabbed her wrist and took her into the briefing room. He shut the door and closed the blinds.

"Amy" he paused, looking at her who seemed pissed "I don't wanna get in a fight, but I'll stand my guard saying that I do believe it wasn't her. You're the person, out of everyone who has been acting strange lately" He saw her grow with more anger "And im sorry but, you're also the person who has a smoking addiction! Plus I couldn't help to notice that you've been looking at taylor recently.Starring constantly... Like some freak!!"

Amy quietly gasped. Warm tears rolled down her face.

"Well you're too fucking stupid to realise that she was the last person with me! She was the slime who made the coffee! Not me! But you're too stuck up far into her ass... Aren't you!" She shouted "Some detective you are if you can't even notice it was her! But no, your blinded by love!!"

Amy stormed out of the room. She went to her desk and grabbed her bag and files. She made her way to the elevator, catching it in time.

Rosa entered the room, seeing jake sitting down on a chair covering his face with his hands.

"What the fuck did you say to her jake!?"

"The truth."