Shots fired

Jake and Amy geared up, ready to face their adventure. Jake came running in the women's locker room. Amy was still getting changed, but she didn't know Jake was present in the room. He hid by the Locker, peeking his head slightly. She started slipping her shirt off, Jake can help but to smile intensely.

He he never realised that such a nerd was so beautiful. He then scoffed in disgust.

Jake no!This is wrong! She may be stunning.. But she is just a friend.... Just a friend.

He shook is head, and decided to leave the locker and wait outside for her instead. Amy finally came out, all geared up.

"Ready jake?"

"Ames, I was born ready."

She giggled, and tucked her hair behind both ears. They both walked together to captain's office, to inform him they were securely geared up and ready.

"You warm jake?"

"What? why you asking that?"

"Your cheeks are telling me so."

"Oh " He scoffed "Yeah, just-um- just warm"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The two detectives both got out of the car. Making their way to Jake's old highschool. The building was massive and so historic looking and surprisingly still in good condition.

"Just like good old times." said jake, coming to a stop and placing both hands on his hips, admiring old memories scrolling through his head.

"Over here!" yelled Amy, currently standing with another officer from a different police department.

"jake I would like you to meet officer Dylan Miller."

Jake stepped forward shaking his hand.

"Detective peralta." he replied.

"Glad seeing you here. Just a quick update for you and detective santiago. The victim has currently got hold of 12 suspects, aged 10-16 on the second floor. The whole school has gone on lock down, or as we call it secure campus. We have no further details on what the shooter looks like."

"what's going to happen now?" said Amy, who was now looking scared.

"If he doesn't surrender anytime soon, there is a possibility he may kill the suspects. We would need to send only two officers first. We don't want to release the SWAT department just yet."

Jake shook with excitement.

"what two officers are going to be called out to the range?"

He replied, hoping it would be him and Amy. He was so glad to finally get away from paper work.

"Well from the look of it, you two seem best fit for the range."

Officer Dylan was flicking through both of there identification files. 

"You don't have any medical issues so there should be no problem, but I'll reassure you if you are departing first."

The officer walked away to talk to the sheriff.

"Finally some action!" hyped jake

"How do you alway stay positive?"

"Cause I love my Job."

Amy paced back and forward bitting her nails. Her nerves were taking over her body and swalloing her thoughts. Making her mind swim in negativity.

"I can't do this... I need a smoke!"

"Ames!" jake shook her by the shoulders "Your the best partner I've had. Stop worrying and forget the smoking... You'll be great."