"I'm ridin it 5 times and you gon do at least 3!" He got close to Becca and whispered, "You can take your other 2 turns when we get home." She quickly slapped his arm again making him laugh. "You gon stop hittin me woman!" The both laughed and it was their turn to get on.

As they strapped in Kimmie got real quiet. "You ok, Baby?" Becca asked. Kimberly just nodded and Becca cut her eyes at August as if to say 'Look what you did'

"Dang ya'll I'm kinda scared." August said. Kimberly quickly looked up at her dad. "You got me Babygirl?" he said looking down at her and she smiled.

"Don't be scared Daddy, we're Alsina's not punks!" she grabbed his hand as the ride started to go. August raised his eyebrow at Becca to show that he got this and she just smiled with admiration and sat back preparing herself for the "big" drop. As they went down the hill they all threw their arms up and screamed. August being goofy exaggerated every twist and turn making it more fun for both Kimberly and Becca. The ride was over, seemingly, as soon as it began. Kimberly hopped off excited and was ready for the next ride. She ran ahead but they could still see her as the lagged behind.

"That was really cute what you did back there."

"What? I was just taking care of my baby. Ion want her scared of nothin, but if she is I gotta let her know it's ok to be sometimes."

"You're a really good father."

August looked at Becca, "I try," he smiled, and caught up to Kimberly. "Iight ya'll ready for this thang or nah!?"

"I'm ready Daddy! You ready B!?" Kimberly asked excited.

"Yes ma'am! Let's do this!" They all got in line laughing and joking as they waited. Afer the ride they all got off stumbling and holding their stomachs.

"I don't wanna do that any more." Kimmie pouted. Even when she tried to stand still she kept leaning to the side. August laughed as he consoled and assured her she wouldn't have to do it again.

"Can we eat now? I'm hungry!" Becca exclaimed. They all laughed at her and went to find food.

After getting their lunch they sat at a tented picnic table taking in the scenery. August enjoyed a smoked turkey leg as he watched his two favorite girls laugh and enjoy each others company. He felt blessed to be able to spend this time with his daughter and he felt good knowing he's kept a smile on Becca's face all day so far and off Trey.

Becca could feel him staring a hole in her face so every so often, in the midst of Kimmie telling her stories about school, Becca would glance up at August and smile. He was a beautiful man with a beautiful soul and she was grateful that he was in her life at this time. She was grateful for both of them. Kimberly's admiration of her made her feel like she had to be strong so she wouldn't let her little Angel down. And to think, she didn't even want to apply for the job.

"I'm ready to get my face painted!" Kimberly hopped up from the table and reached for Becca's hand. "You comin Daddy?" Kimberly asked as they started to walk towards the face paint booth.

"Naw ya'll go head! I'm bout to hit round 2 on my ride."

Becca laughed, "I really don't think it's a good idea to get on that after you eat."

"Don't worry bout me, Woman! I got this!" He hit his chest.

"Okaaay" Becca smiled, not hiding her skepticism. She and Kimberly walked off to get their faces painted. "So what are you getting Kimmie?"

"I wanna get a pink and purple princess crown!"

"Oh that sounds really pretty, what should I get?"