"You're the one I LOVVVVVE! You're the one I NEEEEEED!" Kimberly was singing Beyonce's Love on Top at the top of her lungs as the throwback  blared through the speakers, she only knew half the words but you could tell it was her jam.

"I don't know why you play your music so loud, especially with the baby in the car. You're gonna mess up her hearing!" August looked at Becca like 'Oh aight' and turned off the radio.

"Baby, Ba- heyyyy!! Daddy why you do dat!?" Kimberly whined.

"Becca told me to!" He said looking in the rearview mirror. Becca slapped August's arm and turned to face Kimberly.

"I did not tell him to turn the music off, I just told him to turn it down. You know your daddy is hard-headed!" she reasoned.

"Yea...you right! Daddy you are hard-headed!!" Becca and Kimberly laughed.

"Wait! How I get called names and B the one turnin off the music!?"

Kimberly's eyes got really big and huge grin grew on her face, "Ohhhh B! Like Queen Bey! Like Beyonce! I looove Beyonce! Ima call you B from now on because you are MY Beyonce!" She said with so much excitement.

Becca smirked at August, "If you thought I was the favorite before, you betta watch out now!" She turned the radio back on so she and Kimberly could belt out the rest of the song together.

August was more than relieved when they pulled up to the carnival so he didn't have to hear them sing anymore. After parking, he quickly turned off the car and hopped out.

"Ok let's do this!" He rubbed his hands together as he waited for the girls to make their way to his side of the car. "I'm doin the bungee jump joint, the tilt-a-whirl like 5 times and all the roller coasters! Haha ya'll aint ready! But I need to know what ya'll gon do while I have all the fun. so tell me your wish list, go!" He pointed to Kimberly.

"Ummm roller coaster! Face paint! And FERRIS WHEEL!!!" her excitement was infectious.

"Iight bet! Wish list, go!" he pointed to Becca.

"Ooh umm funnel cake...cotton candy...and a corn dog!" Both August and Kimberly stopped and stared at her. "Haha what?! I don't like rides like that!" August shook his head as he walked away toward the the entrance. Kimberly look at Becca, dropped Becca's hand and run up to her dad to grab his hand. "Dang Kimmy it's like that!?! Iight but ya'll don't be eyein my food when I get it!" Becca laughed and jogged to catch up.

August paid for tickets and tokens for the three of them and they made their way to the kids section so Kimberly could ride a roller coaster.

"Iight Babygirl which one you wanna ride. And don't foget you a Alsina so don't be pickin no punk rides eitha!" Becca nudged his arm and furrowed her brow a him.

Kimberly quickly pointed the biggest roller coaster in the kids section, "That one!" she said with confidence. It was the only kids coaster with a drop, a very short drop, but a drop nonetheless. August and Becca shared a look.

"Are you sure Kimmie that looks scary!" Becca asked, concerned.

"It's not too bad! I can do it, right Daddy?" She looked up at August.

"Yea Babygirl! You got this, come on let's go." He grabbed her hand and started walking. Kimberly reached for Becca's hand and she smiled up at her when she felt her take it. They got in line for the coaster and waited.

"After this I say we knock out round one of Tilt-A-Whirl"

"Nobody is riding that thing 5 times! You are crazy" Becca laughed.