CHAPTER 33 : DON'T INSULT MY GIRL

NEXT DAY
AT THE CLASSROOM

NATSU'S POV

“So Ice-princess, how was your day yesterday? Can't even do a thing without getting noted by your parents? Are you a kid?” I taunted him.

Currently I and Gray are sitting on our table while Juvia and the girls are chatting over at Lucy's table.

“Will you shut up? Geez, I'm already embarrassed. So stop making me feel worst.” He said with a huge blush on his face due to embarrassment.

“Girls, do you want treat? Our Gray desires to give one.” I shouted so that Lucy and the others could hear.

“And why the hell? I will give a treat? I won't, I'm already in fix.” He yelled at me.

“If not, we will tell Gajeel and Jellal about you getting laid. Till now they don't know about this. What do you think girls?” I asked them for an opinion.

JUVIA'S POV

"So Juvia, how was your first time? Hehehe.." Levy-San asked me which made me blush while the other two were expecting my answer with a goofy grin on their face.

I should say being with my brother, his habit of weird laughing style brushed on her as well.

"Oh stop, it Levy-San. It's nothing like that." I tried to convince them but my flustered face says otherwise.

"We know Juvia how it's nothing. We came to my mom's place at 10 am and from that time, we were calling and knocking at your door but no response until aunt Mika made her appearance. Hehehe."

Now Lucy-san teased me which made me feel embarrassed.

"Now getting back to our question, how was your first time with Gray? Who led whom?" Erza-San began her round of questioning.

"Oh girls, stop with this session. It's embarrassing to talk about that. It was me who thought of making my Gray happy. 
          He has been asking for that since Lucy-San's mom implanted the thought of a baby.
         But at first he refused, but I assured him, then too he felt uncomfortable so when I thought to back off, he carried me and things became magical that night.
       I knew it would hurt very much but didn't expect it to hurt this badly."

I finished saying and covered my face with the palms due to embarrassment while the girls were giggling and cooing.

"So it was magical, huh princess!!. Oh!!! My Gray come and claim this Princess as yours." Lucy-San exclaimed and began with her dramatics.

My face and ears began to warm and filled with scarlet hues and were not able to look into their eyes.

Just then Natsu-San shouted, stating that Gray was giving a treat to make them shut so that Gajeel-kun and Jellal wouldn't know about this.

“Yes Gray, we want a treat or else we will tell them. We are sure things will take a huge turn if they get to know how you had your way with Juvia. Hehehehe” Lucy laughed.

“Lucy-san, please don't tell my brothers, they will over-react and Natsu-San will stop teasing my Gray.” I ordered Natsu-San angrily.

“Who is overreacting Sprinkler?” The man in the question came at the correct moment.

I grasped in fear of them hearing our conversation.

“It's nothing, Gajeel-kun. We were talking about how Gray was overreacting in one of those rides in the amusement park. Isn't it my Gray?”  I winked towards Gray's direction.