CHAPTER 12 : WHO IS "SHE"?

JUVIA'S POV

"Oh Gray, you are quite heavy. I can't lift you properly. So try to balance till we reach the infirmary."

"I'm not heavy. I'm just muscular and moreover, you are weak." He mocked me.

I could have let him walk on his own. But I'm being grateful for the way he took care of me while I was ill.

Just then suddenly I felt the burden of his weight being lifted from my shoulders. 

When I looked, it was Natsu-san. "Yo Juvia, where are you carrying this Ice-princess? Man, how were you able to carry this heavy load? You sure are a superwoman."

I chuckled and told him that Gray hissed in pain and was on our way to the infirmary.

"Juvia, go on. The girls are searching for you. We have a free hour now as our professor is absent. They are in the home room."

I refused him saying I can't leave Gray now. But Natsu-san assured me, he will take care of him.

So I left them.

GRAY'S POV

After Juvia left, we reached the infirmary soon. Ms.Aries told me it was a small cramp so no need to worry. She advised me to take a rest and left us.

Then Natsu teased me, "So Gray, what did you do to melt her cold heart?" 

I looked confused at what he meant by her cold heart. She was never cold towards me, at least that's what I think.

"What are you talking about, idiot?"

"Hey isn't it obvious, the way she treated you before has changed. It's more like you both are actually married. 
        The way she cared for you a moment ago, not even believing me that I will take care of you."

I felt my cheeks and stomach getting warm. My heart beat also increased.

"I will take that as a yes. Man, Ice-princess, look at your flustered face. It's worth it." He teased me more, making me even more flushed.

After sometime, he said that Mr.Gildarts, our sport instructor, called us for the selection for this year's sports meet.

This year, our rival college, Sabertooth Academy is conducting the event.
Last year, we had to face a humiliating defeat against them in a majority of events. 

It's been 7 years since our university last won.So we are determined to win the trophy and bring it back.

And he then spoke about Juvia's boyfriend. He said that day when he and Lucy ran into Juvia and him in the restaurant.

After that, he left Juvia due to some work. Till this part of the story, I know as she told what happened before that incident.

"We saw him with another woman. She looked more like his lover.
       He took her to his apartment, I guess. I and Lucy saw this while dropping her back.
     He looked even more lovey-dovey with her than with Juvia.
     So we feel he is cheating behind her back." Natsu finished saying this and asked my opinion.

I told him that he was the manager for the store in which I work. And I knew his character was not good. He is a womanizer and uses them just for body.

"I don't know how Juvia fell for him. Hope she gets out safe from him." I added. Natsu looked shocked.

"Aren't you going to help her out from this despair?"